Log In · Register

 
Apple, MP3
apple.
post Jun 25 2005, 03:46 PM
Post #1


APPLE
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,989
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,182



Review of Apple ,,
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*mipadi*
post Jun 27 2005, 07:09 PM
Post #2





Guest






I've had mine for almost two years without any trouble. It's a great piece of equipment. I love my iPod so much. _smile.gif It's great because not only can I listen to music, but I can also keep my address book, calendar, and to-do list on my iPod, as well as store files. (I've only used up about 2.25 GB of the hard drive with music, so I have about 7.0 I can use for files.) I highly recommend one, especially if you have a Macintosh, because they're the only MP3 players that are completely compatible with the Mac.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: