My msp drawings |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
My msp drawings |
Jun 26 2005, 06:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Life's random. . . ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 193 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 157,977 |
Think i should go back to drawing on ms paint? IDK
You people think that these are any good? ![]() My ever first drawing on ms paint. Resized for some reason. ![]() A hand if you can tell ![]() Pikachu! I drew this for a game in the forums. Tell me what yas think. [jerry] |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 26 2005, 06:22 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 148 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 68,934 |
Ooohhh. Nice! Hell yes, you should. Those are awesome. Pikachu is so cute, and I love the hand. Well detailed.
|
|
|
|
Janolam My msp drawings Jun 26 2005, 06:09 PM
Kristinaa For paint those are great! I love the eye. Nic... Jun 26 2005, 06:37 PM
stephinika wow, those look awesome...i love the eye. such det... Jun 26 2005, 08:18 PM
xbr0kensmil3 woa those are awesome. Jun 26 2005, 10:15 PM
souldreamers wow niceeee. mspaint... niceee Jun 26 2005, 11:33 PM
TheSpoon wow. they are really really good. you should draw ... Jun 27 2005, 02:23 AM
imafreakinazn ooo those are awesome!
do you do oekakis?
just... Jun 27 2005, 02:47 AM
Janolam ^^ lol no. I tried though. It got to hard. I draw ... Jun 27 2005, 09:23 AM
angelbaby317 wow! Those are amazing!!
You're re... Jun 27 2005, 09:52 AM
danielle_x3 those are really great ! ^_^ pikachu muahah it... Jun 27 2005, 10:16 AM
raincloud I love that first one...the eye of it is so intens... Jun 27 2005, 07:16 PM
miss barnes anything done on paint is better than wat you... Jun 29 2005, 11:06 PM
[Deep]Thought63 i like your pikachu! yeah, your pretty good on... Jun 30 2005, 12:01 AM
K!$$ I can't stop staring at that hand!! *e... Jun 30 2005, 10:54 AM
Maestro Ooh! Wow! Those are really good for ms pai... Jun 30 2005, 11:48 AM
Biblesterr743 oo your art looks really cool, keep it up! Jul 10 2005, 10:57 AM
xFaith Wow you have some serious talent :D Jul 10 2005, 11:25 AM
sharerol Wow, those are incredible for being done on MS Pai... Jul 10 2005, 12:14 PM
mocassinsx29 I remember that Pikachu. Jul 10 2005, 01:26 PM![]() ![]() |