Two Pieces, Fruit and Spring Ink |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Two Pieces, Fruit and Spring Ink |
Jun 25 2005, 12:31 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() A.K.A. Simplicityxx ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,878 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 56,813 |
So what do you think? This piece reminds me of fruit.
http://img40.echo.cx/my.php?image=honeycopy6qp.png and this one reminds me of spring ink, hence the name. http://img161.echo.cx/my.php?image=springink6iw.png This post has been edited by simplicityxx: Jun 25 2005, 02:44 PM |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 25 2005, 07:14 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() GREEENROCKS ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,393 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 10,624 |
oh. awesome!! they're so nice
|
|
|
|
EXPLO5ION Two Pieces Jun 25 2005, 12:31 AM
Maestro Very cool flower. I like the gradients. Jun 25 2005, 12:39 AM
emazing It makes me think of fruit, too. Yum. Passion frui... Jun 25 2005, 12:40 AM
Kristinaa I <3 it so much. I just like it. the gradients ... Jun 25 2005, 12:40 AM
chak_gahk It looks like it belongs on some sort of Hawaiian ... Jun 25 2005, 01:23 AM
EXPLO5ION QUOTE(chak_gahk @ Jun 25 2005, 1:23 AM)It loo... Jun 25 2005, 03:08 PM
stephinika ooh, i like it! the colours look quite nice to... Jun 25 2005, 01:35 AM
toyo loco the colors are great , and look well together , i ... Jun 25 2005, 02:13 AM
seriouslynikki I love the colors and the gradient! Beautiful. Jun 25 2005, 08:29 AM
leifiram Ooohhh...pretty. Great job! It's so pretty... Jun 25 2005, 09:55 AM
CrazayChristian Mmmmm...fruit
Oh and nice picture.
d^_^b
Tha... Jun 25 2005, 04:42 PM
so0o_contagious i adore them. i lvoe the colors you chose. and its... Jun 25 2005, 07:34 PM
sharerol The colors and the gradients are absolutely gorgeo... Jun 25 2005, 08:41 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura Wow, i can print it out as a bookmark in a good qu... Jun 25 2005, 10:08 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix Oooh! They're both very gorgeous! I lo... Jun 25 2005, 10:16 PM
TheSpoon WHOA. awesome. i like the secondone best...er bett... Jun 26 2005, 06:27 AM
lilliannnn Wow, I love them both. How did you do them? Jun 26 2005, 11:43 AM
EXPLO5ION QUOTE(lilliannnn @ Jun 26 2005, 11:43 AM)Wow,... Jun 27 2005, 01:26 AM
Janolam Wow. Nice. Love the colors.
[jerry] Jun 26 2005, 05:37 PM
b0st0ngrl Those are so pretty! I love the colors :D Jun 27 2005, 07:48 PM
KissMe2408 Oh wow I LOVE them both. Especially the one that r... Jun 28 2005, 11:08 PM![]() ![]() |