Apple, MP3 |
Apple, MP3 |
Jun 25 2005, 03:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() APPLE ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,989 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 39,182 |
Review of Apple ,,
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 25 2005, 04:05 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() A.K.A. Simplicityxx ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,878 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 56,813 |
I agree. I got the mini that can hold up to 8 hours of power, and ever since I bought it in July of last year, it has never played anything close to 6 hours worth of songs.
Now it won't even play 2o minutes, so I am gonna have to place the battery. |
|
|
|
xSonia Apple Jun 25 2005, 03:46 PM
iheartsimba Moved to Technology Jun 25 2005, 03:54 PM
lilliannnn They were getting a bad review about battery life ... Jun 25 2005, 04:01 PM
xSonia QUOTE(lilliannnn @ Jun 25 2005, 4:01 PM)They ... Jun 25 2005, 04:04 PM
xSonia QUOTE(simplicityxx @ Jun 25 2005, 4:05 PM)I a... Jun 25 2005, 04:25 PM
K!$$ QUOTE(simplicityxx @ Jun 26 2005, 5:05 AM)Now... Jun 29 2005, 10:37 AM
masu_misairu i bought a 3rd gen iPod, and it works fine..no bat... Jun 25 2005, 05:05 PM
sadolakced acid iriver H300 is a good replacement for the ipod pho... Jun 25 2005, 06:45 PM
elmogurly i thought they came up with a new one?? Jun 25 2005, 07:35 PM
Szeh QUOTE(elmogurly @ Jun 25 2005, 8:35 PM)i thou... Jun 26 2005, 05:35 AM
medic You could alway go with the Dell DJ 20 gig thaty h... Jun 26 2005, 11:39 AM
rueyaroo i think ipods under generation 3 have the defectiv... Jun 27 2005, 05:55 PM
mipadi I've had mine for almost two years without any... Jun 27 2005, 07:09 PM
mipadi Apple will replace them for free now. If you regis... Jun 29 2005, 12:52 PM
FailedSense I loathe iPods. Its not that they are bad, its tha... Jul 11 2005, 10:02 AM
blkpride they'll usually try and sell you ipods with a ... Jul 16 2005, 01:21 AM![]() ![]() |