Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

i've mastered blending on photoimpression!, *evil laugh*
iheartjohn
post Jun 24 2005, 11:31 PM
Post #1


yerp!
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,489
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,454



Who cares if it's good or not, Natassia Malthe is hot! biggrin.gif



Obviously kidding. It really was simple to make, so I don't expect a big OMIGOSH OMIGOSH. Comments, criticism, etc.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Im So Vain
post Jun 25 2005, 02:24 AM
Post #2


I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,821
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,942



it's nice, at first glance I thought it was you in the blend.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: