mariah carey blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
mariah carey blend |
Jun 19 2005, 04:29 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() hi, my name is brianna! =] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 5,764 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 22,114 |
it's not that good. okay..IT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL. i did it on photoshop 5.0, and i didn't have any brushes, but i couldn't live without at least doing something on photoshop, even as old as it is..cause when we went to get my computer fixed, cause there was a trojan, the guy deleted all the programs, and i have photoshop 5.0 on my other computer, sooo yeah..
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 19 2005, 09:36 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
the pics look ok together iono but i like the one in your sig best but the other isnt really too bad,
|
|
|
|
sweetxsimplicity mariah carey blend Jun 19 2005, 04:29 PM
sharerol Um...I don't like the pictures you chose of he... Jun 19 2005, 04:34 PM
xlaydee_v QUOTE(sharerol @ Jun 19 2005, 4:34 PM)Um...I ... Jun 19 2005, 06:31 PM
sweetxsimplicity Haha its ok, I was really lazy on this one. And I ... Jun 19 2005, 04:37 PM
Kristinaa the mid pic is a little weird but other than that ... Jun 19 2005, 05:37 PM
mzkandi I think the pics you used of her are great and so ... Jun 19 2005, 06:35 PM
sp3nca the middle picture looks crammed in there. its ver... Jun 19 2005, 09:00 PM
avalon* I like the one in your signature better. =] Jun 19 2005, 09:29 PM
Lightner the left one is smashing into the center and it do... Jun 19 2005, 09:32 PM
mocassinsx29 It's not THAT bad, I love the colors you chose... Jun 19 2005, 11:59 PM![]() ![]() |