Kelly Clarkson, another blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Kelly Clarkson, another blend |
Jun 16 2005, 12:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() hmm?? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 318 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 147,424 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *mzkandi* |
Jun 16 2005, 10:36 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Its just a tad bit crowed. I think that small kelly head in between the two central pics was not needed. If there were like three main pics it would have been better. But you did blend all your pic pretty well.
|
|
|
|
xMiZziexKiMx Kelly Clarkson Jun 16 2005, 12:44 PM
Kristinaa You picked a good middle Picture. I like it. I lik... Jun 16 2005, 12:54 PM
xMiZziexKiMx QUOTE(sprinkle-the-stars @ Jun 16 2... Jun 16 2005, 10:20 PM
miszSERENiTY It looks pretty good, I like it Jun 16 2005, 10:48 PM
sharerol I agree with Kiera about the head in between the t... Jun 16 2005, 11:18 PM
xMiZziexKiMx QUOTE(sharerol @ Jun 17 2005, 12:18 AM)I agre... Jun 16 2005, 11:28 PM
stephinika not bad, gorgeous pictures of her. i agree though,... Jun 16 2005, 11:44 PM
sp3nca thats really good looking. i like the colors and h... Jun 17 2005, 11:12 AM
seriouslynikki Yes yes. Very nice. I love it LOTS! Kelly Clar... Jun 17 2005, 12:15 PM
xMiZziexKiMx thanks for the comments =] i'll make it a litt... Jun 18 2005, 11:40 AM
emazing You're a good blender xD I like the dreamy eff... Jun 18 2005, 07:41 PM
xMiZziexKiMx QUOTE(emazing @ Jun 18 2005, 8:41 PM)You... Jun 18 2005, 10:41 PM
Shortiiex the blend is good..but i don't like how they a... Jun 18 2005, 10:55 PM
avalon* It's a little busy but it's really good fo... Jun 18 2005, 10:58 PM
xbaybeexlycheex that's really pretty! I love all of your b... Jul 5 2005, 11:32 AM
xMiZziexKiMx QUOTE(xbaybeexlycheex @ Jul 5 2005, 12:32 PM)... Jul 5 2005, 12:28 PM
Fallen Fairy Oh I really like this blend. Where did you get the... Jul 5 2005, 11:34 AM
one_and_only its really nice! wow good job on blending them... Jul 5 2005, 07:19 PM
KERP1UNK i love it!! the pics and colors go soo goo... Jul 5 2005, 08:05 PM
toyo loco its good but theres too many pictures soo it looks... Jul 5 2005, 08:11 PM
Maestro Very crowded, but good. Try doing more identical p... Jul 5 2005, 08:12 PM
xoxo_loveya amazingly gorgeous, it seems to fit in even if it ... Jul 5 2005, 09:27 PM
[Deep]Thought63 its sorta crowded, but yeah.. it looks awesome Jul 5 2005, 10:37 PM
[Scr3amin][Horror] I like it
She so pretty as a blonde Jul 5 2005, 10:40 PM
laxumaster8 true, a little too much pics/ and the small head b... Jul 5 2005, 10:44 PM
xbaybeexlycheex QUOTE(laxumaster8 @ Jul 5 2005, 10:44 PM)true... Jul 6 2005, 02:01 PM
haleakala1 coool Sep 17 2005, 12:24 AM
XLilAznGrl592X it looks really nice. but i think there's a li... Sep 17 2005, 12:30 AM
moody_berryz wow, thats so cool! Shes so pretty! Sep 17 2005, 06:33 PM![]() ![]() |