usic player transparency |
usic player transparency |
Jun 15 2005, 05:32 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 33 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,031 |
Is there a way to make the background of your music player tranparent?
riiiight there: ![]() thanks! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 15 2005, 05:38 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
..... In custom header. For future refrence, all CSS goes into your header.
|
|
|
|
motormouth usic player transparency Jun 15 2005, 05:32 PM
fishcake-y Try this.
CODE<style type='text/css'... Jun 15 2005, 05:33 PM
motormouth Where do you put that? IN darkplayer code or just ... Jun 15 2005, 05:38 PM
motormouth Yes I know but when I place it in there it doesn... Jun 15 2005, 05:40 PM
fishcake-y Which darkplayer code are you using? Could you als... Jun 15 2005, 05:47 PM
motormouth alrighty.
<object id="darkplayer" c... Jun 15 2005, 05:53 PM
fishcake-y Well, that was easy.
CODE<p style="text-al... Jun 15 2005, 06:08 PM
motormouth I don't understand. What do you mean fix it? W... Jun 15 2005, 06:16 PM
fishcake-y -.-u Fix it so it says #Transparent.
Nothing's... Jun 15 2005, 06:18 PM
motormouth Now its white. Still not transparent. *sigh* Jun 15 2005, 06:21 PM
fishcake-y ..... It has to be #Transparent, exactly like that... Jun 15 2005, 06:25 PM
motormouth well see. i wanted a somewhat transparent color (l... Jun 15 2005, 06:31 PM
fishcake-y -.- That's be translucent, semi-transparent...... Jun 15 2005, 06:35 PM
AmberBamber hey, I have been trying to look for a code for tha... Jun 15 2005, 07:03 PM
motormouth I'm just going to use the custom module code y... Jun 15 2005, 07:18 PM
fishcake-y hey, I have been trying to look for a code for tha... Jun 15 2005, 11:20 PM
AmberBamber I..did..put it with..the..code. I'm really not... Jun 16 2005, 12:12 AM![]() ![]() |