Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Hopeless Believing...
kris_fox17
post Jun 11 2005, 12:56 PM
Post #1


The Stoic Critic
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,113
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,274





another one tongue.gif

://edit

add some stuff...

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ChasingLife87
post Jun 11 2005, 06:36 PM
Post #2


ich heisse Meli.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 122,016



worthy.gif

You are, like, the blend master. I'm serious, I like your style more than anybody else's so far. They are both amazing, but the second one is even better because there's no empty space in the middle. That's... gorgeous.

whistling.gif
 

Posts in this topic
kris_fox17   Hopeless Believing...   Jun 11 2005, 12:56 PM
angelbaby317   i like that!! the images you used are grea...   Jun 11 2005, 01:04 PM
xFaith   Wow. great job, i love it!   Jun 11 2005, 01:05 PM
stephinika   beautiful. i love those images and what you did wi...   Jun 11 2005, 01:31 PM
kris_fox17   i added another version...   Jun 11 2005, 01:37 PM
mona lisa   Ooh, I love the second one. Beautiful images and b...   Jun 11 2005, 01:39 PM
sharerol   Oh, really cool. I like the images and brushes. ...   Jun 11 2005, 03:17 PM
ItzOnlySydney   Wow those are beautiful ! I think I like the...   Jun 11 2005, 05:07 PM
yuna*   is that from Mr. and Mrs. Smith?...=D!   Jun 11 2005, 05:27 PM
mzkandi   It looks great. Angelina and Brad are beautiful pe...   Jun 11 2005, 05:29 PM
lil_gymnast6   Awesome, as usual I like the second one better   Jun 11 2005, 05:48 PM
ChasingLife87   You are, like, the blend master. I'm serious, ...   Jun 11 2005, 06:36 PM
YoGrandpaIsFine   I like the first one better. I love the effects.....   Jun 11 2005, 06:40 PM
xblueradiance   The colors and images you used are so beautiful...   Jun 11 2005, 07:34 PM
kris_fox17   thanks everyone....... the photos were really awes...   Jun 12 2005, 01:41 AM
wchoi37   so beautiful and classy! i wanna go see the mo...   Jun 12 2005, 07:28 AM
toyo loco   Well done as always , i love it as always i like ...   Jun 12 2005, 02:16 PM
Kristinaa   DAMN! i was going to do one of those..like fro...   Jun 12 2005, 02:17 PM
skp86   I love it!!! The pics are awesome your...   Dec 28 2005, 10:30 PM
Rachel is love   QUOTE(skp86 @ Dec 28 2005, 9:30 PM)I love it...   Dec 29 2005, 01:06 AM
moo2u111   that is truley that is truley AMAZING! I real...   Dec 29 2005, 12:01 AM
CUTEBUNNY160   plz dont spam^ anyhow i it. i like the second one...   Dec 29 2005, 12:21 AM
xblueradiance   Wow, very nice style and design! Awesome job.   Dec 29 2005, 12:34 AM
xquizit_femme   I love it, especially the second one (: &I lov...   Dec 29 2005, 12:47 AM
Retro_Love   I love it you did an awesome job!   Dec 29 2005, 01:24 AM
ecargnmyst   i love it..good idea w/ adding stuuf to the empty ...   Dec 29 2005, 01:27 AM
Zatanna   That's wonderful! It's such a classic...   Dec 29 2005, 10:29 PM
theoriginal   i like it! the second one stands out to me the...   Dec 30 2005, 01:00 AM
ohnotheydidnt   i like it. i tihnk i would code it if i made it   Dec 30 2005, 10:54 AM
ITxMISHELLE   ^ psh. go ahead she wouldnt care. haha.just kiddin...   Dec 30 2005, 12:24 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: