Untitled Layout, ..ft a random model |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Untitled Layout, ..ft a random model |
May 18 2005, 11:16 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() mosh. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,841 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 73,114 |
![]() yup... new layout that should be up kind of soon.. Hopefully. Pretty trendy style, ya I know. I wanted to try it. Anyway, it is currently untitled and I need a title for it, or even better, some lyrics that may match... thats the main reason why I am posting this image. Any suggestions? BTW, rate from 1 thru 10 if you may |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *stephinika* |
May 20 2005, 03:49 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
wow. that looks awesome. i love what you did with it! and the colours are just fabulous.
|
|
|
|
D1SMANTLED Untitled Layout May 18 2005, 11:16 PM
barelyy_coherent I love the colours! They're fabulous! ... May 18 2005, 11:23 PM
kris_fox17 QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ May 18 2005, 6:23 PM... May 19 2005, 12:43 AM
TheSpoon its looks awesome! the colors are awesome. the... May 18 2005, 11:25 PM
miszSERENiTY Omgoodness. Thats hot .. I love it, don`t chan... May 18 2005, 11:26 PM
Teesa Wooowowwwwwww..don't change anything please =]... May 18 2005, 11:31 PM
smrkangl that is simply marvelous! :D very very gorgeou... May 18 2005, 11:33 PM
StanleyThePanda Tracy, that is hawt! I love it so very much
th... May 18 2005, 11:35 PM
Jus2s1mp13 wow that super hot. Nice job. I love the color and... May 18 2005, 11:44 PM
yanners wow. that's awesome. your brushwork IS indee... May 19 2005, 04:54 AM
Shortiiex i'd give it a 9.5/10
it loosk liek she's l... May 19 2005, 02:42 PM
HoodieObsessed I like it, it's very feminenin (sp?)
it's... May 19 2005, 02:47 PM
Ms.ChubbyCheeks Nice May 19 2005, 03:07 PM
someflipguy Colors look great. May 19 2005, 03:43 PM
do0kie i love it. the color are awesome May 19 2005, 03:45 PM
avalon* The colors are beautiful! I love it =] May 19 2005, 03:50 PM
autumn. and 8 or a 9, pretty good! May 19 2005, 04:22 PM
Frankie you know i love it, tracy!
that great, your l... May 19 2005, 05:23 PM
seriouslynikki Thats great! I wouldnt change a thing. 10/10 May 19 2005, 06:09 PM
ikn0w ur m0m i love it. 10/10 on artwork. May 19 2005, 06:11 PM
Just_Dream Oooh I love it! The swirls! I love how you... May 19 2005, 06:23 PM
tanichick wow, that is really pretty, love the colors! I... May 19 2005, 06:25 PM
william this is my favorite layout from you. it kind of re... May 19 2005, 06:28 PM
xoxo_koala_kisses_ HOLY CRAP, TRACY.
That is freaking AMAZING. May 19 2005, 06:32 PM
sharerol Wow, that is one AWESOME layout. I love the color... May 19 2005, 06:52 PM
sp3nca that is really good! i really like it. it look... Jun 4 2005, 02:53 AM
xlaydee_v omg i love it. its complicated in a way yet really... Jun 4 2005, 02:43 PM
[4]eternity oh i saw this. pretty colors. Jun 18 2005, 08:56 PM
h31d1 very tredy indeed.
9.9999999999999999999999! ... Jun 19 2005, 12:07 AM![]() ![]() |