Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

beauty in a breakdown, blend and colorization
sw33tsugar
post May 5 2005, 12:21 PM
Post #1


thats HOT!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 54,920




I colorized her eyes and one tear.. I LOVE THIS ONE!!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
starlette
post May 6 2005, 11:37 AM
Post #2


RAWR.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,585
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,641



thats really deep. I like that. U did a great job. I agree on the tear kinda looking like slime. Maybe it stands out a bit too much? but overall I like your idea and u carried it out very nicely.
 
sw33tsugar
post May 6 2005, 08:26 PM
Post #3


thats HOT!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 54,920



QUOTE(karamelle @ May 6 2005, 11:37 AM)
thats really deep.  I like that.  U did a great job.  I agree on the tear kinda looking like slime.  Maybe it stands out a bit too much?  but overall I like your idea and u carried it out very nicely.
*


Well I personally have been going through some things so it triggered this, I honestly think its my best because it reflects the way I feel at times. Thankyou happy.gif

I think the reason the I made the colors of the font so bright is because it represents the "beauty" in the breaking down, while the other parts are dark there are specific parts that are bright and colored. Get it? Maybe I just thought it out too much lol. But it has meaning.
 

Posts in this topic
sw33tsugar   beauty in a breakdown   May 5 2005, 12:21 PM
xMayleex   Oh i like this, good job   May 5 2005, 12:31 PM
Madame C   Take off the brush effects. It makes your blend l...   May 5 2005, 12:32 PM
alice1017   i guess it would look better if the tears and eyes...   May 5 2005, 12:41 PM
ChasingLife87   the tear kinda looks like slime or something... ...   May 5 2005, 01:15 PM
Days Nearly Over   Frou Frou! Haha I like it.   May 5 2005, 02:30 PM
ITSBONKERS   it's nice. i like the fonts used.   May 5 2005, 05:38 PM
x3__iGiVEup   i really like the eyes. the pictures are good exce...   May 5 2005, 06:16 PM
stephinika   yay for frou frou! i like it.   May 5 2005, 07:18 PM
sharerol   It looks really nice! But maybe it would look...   May 5 2005, 07:23 PM
sw33tsugar   QUOTE(sharerol @ May 5 2005, 7:23 PM)It looks...   May 6 2005, 09:21 AM
niez_cho   It would be a lot better if you took away that cup...   May 6 2005, 09:24 AM
someflipguy   i like the tear. nice job.   May 6 2005, 09:26 AM
starlette   thats really deep. I like that. U did a great jo...   May 6 2005, 11:37 AM
sw33tsugar   QUOTE(karamelle @ May 6 2005, 11:37 AM)thats ...   May 6 2005, 08:26 PM
ROARxD   oh wow; iu love that if only i had hte talent to d...   May 6 2005, 05:20 PM
Rachel is love   I agree with taking off the brush effects...It tak...   May 6 2005, 05:29 PM
>>radiant   good choice for the theme because well... I LOVE T...   May 6 2005, 05:31 PM
ShaDyLaDy   I like the blend..I don't like the colorful fo...   May 6 2005, 07:25 PM
toodlepops.   It's really nice, the eye isn't too onviou...   May 6 2005, 09:14 PM
smrkangl   honestly, i think it would be better if you didn...   May 6 2005, 09:17 PM
sp3nca   nice work   Jun 4 2005, 10:21 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: