Log In · Register

 
Xanga html/ccs help, I can't get the text to move!
Emina
post Apr 27 2005, 02:11 AM
Post #1


...(_-_)...
**

Group: Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 126,434



Well, like the description says, I can't move the text in my xanga skin.

It's located here

Yes, yes, I know. I've checked the tourials avaliable... but for some reason they just don't seem to click in my mind.

On a new subject, as html, I can be quite slow(the skin you see on that xanga is my first)... So I need things explained step-by-step. And so far, I haven't read a tourial that has yet to supply that.

So, please, I'm throwing this out to anyone who can help me.

I will be greatly indebted to you. ^_^

I need help in adjustments and text alignment, especially for xanga.


Thanks.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Emina
post Apr 27 2005, 03:54 AM
Post #2


...(_-_)...
**

Group: Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 126,434



well, I wanted the text to be more centered, though my sister, smart as she is, fixed it for me.

It was is a slip on the width scale on xanga.

Thanks for the reply and links! I'll be sure to check them out and learn more from them! ^_^
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: