Log In · Register

 
* MEDIA PLAYER HELP!!!!! *
BigK8804
post Apr 26 2005, 11:16 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 125,185



okay, i had a music video player on my site with a drop down playlist but it was small and it messed up my layout. So, now i chose a different music video player. I like the player i have now and i want to keep it but it only lets me use 1 song. I want 2 know if I have to make any adjustments to the player to make it have a drop down player, and if so what are they.

my site---->klik here
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Apr 26 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



USE A CODEBOX!
I cannot read it if it's not in one.... -.-u
To get a drop-down music video player, use this code ::
[ http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51224 ]
To use a codebox, put [ CODEBOX ] before all the codes and [ /CODEBOX ] after all the codes. Minus the spaces of course.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: