Log In · Register

 
* MEDIA PLAYER HELP!!!!! *
BigK8804
post Apr 26 2005, 11:16 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 125,185



okay, i had a music video player on my site with a drop down playlist but it was small and it messed up my layout. So, now i chose a different music video player. I like the player i have now and i want to keep it but it only lets me use 1 song. I want 2 know if I have to make any adjustments to the player to make it have a drop down player, and if so what are they.

my site---->klik here
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Teesa
post Apr 26 2005, 11:21 AM
Post #2


crushed.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,432
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,026



Can you please post the code you're using? Also, can you please fix your xanga link? It just redirects to the user's personal page, not yours. wink.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: