* MEDIA PLAYER HELP!!!!! * |
* MEDIA PLAYER HELP!!!!! * |
Apr 26 2005, 11:16 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 30 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,185 |
okay, i had a music video player on my site with a drop down playlist but it was small and it messed up my layout. So, now i chose a different music video player. I like the player i have now and i want to keep it but it only lets me use 1 song. I want 2 know if I have to make any adjustments to the player to make it have a drop down player, and if so what are they.
my site---->klik here |
|
|
|
Teesa Can you please post the code you're using? Als... Apr 26 2005, 11:21 AM
BigK8804 that is my personal page. anyway this is the codin... Apr 26 2005, 11:30 AM
YaWeaveIzOnFiyah She means put http://xanga.com/YOURUSERNAME becaus... Apr 26 2005, 03:08 PM
BigK8804 umm... my site is http://www.xanga.com/Eclat1705 ... Apr 26 2005, 09:34 PM
fishcake-y USE A CODEBOX!
I cannot read it if it's no... Apr 26 2005, 09:38 PM
BigK8804 nyah-nek0 that was the player that messed up my la... Apr 27 2005, 03:21 PM![]() ![]() |