..multiple questions |
..multiple questions |
Apr 24 2005, 10:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Hi, I'm Leslie ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,404 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 37,349 |
First question:
I am using this skin and I'd like to know.. How did xquizit get the "bout me, the 411, edumacation, etc."? Second question: Do they have playlists for myspace? If not, what's the code to put a song on your myspace? Third question: How do you make the hearts? I think it's something like... ;hearts.. Sorry for the dumb questions... I'm such a newb. =( |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 24 2005, 10:48 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
first question : she probly wrote it in her profile with a bigger font?
second question: i havent seen anyone w/ playlist but to get a song in your site the code is : third its : ♥ |
|
|
|
LeSLiE ..multiple questions Apr 24 2005, 10:44 PM
LeSLiE QUOTE(SHAWTY_TOYA @ Apr 24 2005, 8:48 PM)firs... Apr 24 2005, 10:50 PM
toyo loco look here for a code for diff. size fonts :
http:/... Apr 24 2005, 10:51 PM
AngelicEyz00 To answer your first question, try this...
<di... Apr 27 2005, 07:41 PM
mona lisa The third is this: ♥ Apr 30 2005, 01:21 PM![]() ![]() |