Log In · Register

 
music player, songs aren't working
kuragarichild
post Mar 30 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,359



i have the basic music player by xquizit or however you spell it... i put in the URL and it won't play... this is the URL EXACTLY how it is in the code...

// Add song URLs here
songs[0]="http://songupload.songjapan.com/ketumeishi_sakura.wma";
songs[1]="http://songupload.songjapan.com/mikanakashima_sakura.wma";
songs[2]="http://songupload.songjapan.com/mikanakashima_legendo.wma";
songs[3]="http://songupload.songjapan.com/mikanakashima01m01.wma";
songs[4]="SONG URL HERE";


That's the whole URL section of the code and none of the songs I added are working... is there something wrong with what I did? any help is greatly appreciated.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Ayanbal
post Apr 9 2005, 11:06 AM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 124,288



hey I'm a newb on stuff like this wheres a site that has upload spae or streams so I can get some actual music in my player?
 
Pulchritude
post Apr 9 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #3


Tu es laid.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,913
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 106,675



QUOTE(Ayanbal @ Apr 9 2005, 8:06 AM)
hey I'm a newb on stuff like this wheres a site that has upload spae or streams so I can get some actual music in my player?
*

omg u posted this in like 2 other topics! please start your own topic. proof??

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72230

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74120

and please paste your whole music code thanks.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: