My music player isnt working, HELP-please |
My music player isnt working, HELP-please |
Mar 31 2005, 12:24 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 64 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 120,375 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 9 2005, 11:04 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 124,288 |
hey whats the site everyones using? I put it in and I get some buisness crap, (akami) and the other one taht I see (filestash) won't allow any music files. how can I get some urls??
|
|
|
|
Apr 9 2005, 11:28 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Tu es laid. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,913 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 106,675 |
QUOTE(Ayanbal @ Apr 9 2005, 8:04 AM) hey whats the site everyones using? I put it in and I get some buisness crap, (akami) and the other one taht I see (filestash) won't allow any music files. how can I get some urls?? sigh.. please start your own topic and if u are talking bout myfilestash it does let u upload music files |
|
|
|
kristine101 My music player isnt working Mar 31 2005, 12:24 PM
ocpimple Well... You could post the codes that you have in ... Mar 31 2005, 12:25 PM
azn.peace.maker QUOTEi have been trying to fix it but i might have... Mar 31 2005, 12:26 PM
kristine101 but it works on the first 5 Mar 31 2005, 12:27 PM
ocpimple Then you have a broken link.
Post the codes or PM ... Mar 31 2005, 12:28 PM
azn.peace.maker paste your code here please... and it could be som... Mar 31 2005, 12:28 PM
kristine101 wait, nevermind like i got this other person and t... Mar 31 2005, 12:29 PM
kristine101 what is the code to put in a code? Mar 31 2005, 12:30 PM
ocpimple on here?
codebox
and please dont double post Mar 31 2005, 12:31 PM
kristine101 <!-- begin code provided by createblog.com... Mar 31 2005, 12:31 PM
azn.peace.maker sigh... please dont double post and like i said be... Mar 31 2005, 12:32 PM
ocpimple http://a420.v8383d.c8383.g.vm.akamaistream...9654_... Mar 31 2005, 12:33 PM
kristine101 but the ashlee simpson autobiography wont work at ... Mar 31 2005, 12:37 PM
ocpimple Well, when I go to your Xanga, Autobiography works... Mar 31 2005, 12:38 PM
kristine101 no because they must of gotten messed up or someth... Mar 31 2005, 12:41 PM
ocpimple Hey, the link I gave you is right. Autobiography ... Mar 31 2005, 12:43 PM
mona lisa QUOTE(Ayanbal @ Apr 9 2005, 12:04 PM)hey what... Apr 9 2005, 11:40 AM
azn.peace.maker QUOTEDue to misuse of the uploader, the .RAR, .WMV... Apr 9 2005, 12:07 PM![]() ![]() |