Picture Boxes Help, How to make animated boxes |
Picture Boxes Help, How to make animated boxes |
Apr 9 2005, 06:08 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 39 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,685 |
Hey -
I've seen people use boxes with little animated images, flashing text, etc... I've done a search, but I'm not sure what their exact name is. Where do I go to learn how to make one of them? - Anatole |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 9 2005, 09:10 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
«¤gïé#02¤»© ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 294 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 110,871 |
Yes there are tutorial sites. Please check the big book of resources. And I included some sites that i found. Icons also known as avartars...you can also make buttons, and other kewl stuff if u know how
Big Book of Resources http://pootato.org/photoshop/using_templates.php This one helps u make it animated... http://www.tutorality.com/ir01.php Hope that helps.. |
|
|
|
Anatole Picture Boxes Help Apr 9 2005, 06:08 AM
yskulmate do you have an example?? Apr 9 2005, 07:16 AM
Anatole QUOTE(yskulmate @ Apr 9 2005, 5:16 AM)do you ... Apr 9 2005, 07:22 AM
bravodancer04 Please do not double post, there is an edit button... Apr 9 2005, 08:28 AM![]() ![]() |