Picture Boxes Help, How to make animated boxes |
Picture Boxes Help, How to make animated boxes |
Apr 9 2005, 06:08 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 39 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,685 |
Hey -
I've seen people use boxes with little animated images, flashing text, etc... I've done a search, but I'm not sure what their exact name is. Where do I go to learn how to make one of them? - Anatole |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 9 2005, 08:28 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Im as fake as a widow's smile ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,045 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 97,851 |
Please do not double post, there is an edit button..
|
|
|
|
Anatole Picture Boxes Help Apr 9 2005, 06:08 AM
yskulmate do you have an example?? Apr 9 2005, 07:16 AM
Anatole QUOTE(yskulmate @ Apr 9 2005, 5:16 AM)do you ... Apr 9 2005, 07:22 AM
lawmaniac_98 Yes there are tutorial sites. Please check the big... Apr 9 2005, 09:10 AM![]() ![]() |