Log In · Register

 
Comment/E-props Div Layer Image Help, The comments aren't centering on the Div
milen
post Apr 8 2005, 03:20 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,253



I've been working on my brother's site, trying to get him a simpler look to his Xanga. Flipeasy is his site.

The problem I'm having is, on his comments page, all the comments are not centering on the div image like his xanga posts are.

This is the code that is put in for each of his posts :
to keep his posts centered on the image.

Unfortunately it's not working for his comments. Is there anyway to fix it so his comments are centered (with scrolling possibility) on the div image?..also, if you have time, is it possible to get his normal posts centered on the div image without having to paste the code (listed above) before each post? (i.e. not having to edit HTML and paste that code in every time he posts.)

Any help would be much appreciated.
-Milenrei

p.s. this is the coding for his xanga...forgive me, I know it's messy, but I'm still new at this. :

---Header---


---Website Stats---
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
lawmaniac_98
post Apr 8 2005, 08:07 AM
Post #2


«¤gïé#02¤»©
****

Group: Member
Posts: 294
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 110,871



I see your problem there...it's cuz of the image background of ur blog and when people prop really short the background is there but cut off to fit the amount of the prop...if i get the description right..Perhaps you can try to change the font color so that people can view it more or you can try using this code here..i'm not sure if it will help ur problem but it's worth a try...here..

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35132
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: