My 'Comment' 'Eprop' 'Email it' links are gone!, They're all gone :( (I made the layout) |
My 'Comment' 'Eprop' 'Email it' links are gone!, They're all gone :( (I made the layout) |
Apr 4 2005, 11:58 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 122,378 |
I'm not new to xanga,
But I am new to creating skins. I just made the one that is on my xanga now, But if you notice at the end of my entry, There is no 'Add Epop' 'Add Comments' links! I ENABLED them, and they are still not there. Please help My xanga >> http://www.xanga.com/JeannineJ - Thank you!! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 5 2005, 12:26 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Tu es laid. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,913 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 106,675 |
umm it must be some other codes in your webstats or in your custom header cuz i tried it on my preview xanga and it show up perfectly.. so please paste all your codes but dont paste your skin code cuz we already have it.. by the way nice skin
|
|
|
|
REBELIOUSWEETHEART My 'Comment' 'Eprop' 'Email it' links are gone! Apr 4 2005, 11:58 PM
azn.peace.maker can u paste your code here please??
and remember ... Apr 5 2005, 12:14 AM
REBELIOUSWEETHEART the code is;
<style type="text/css"... Apr 5 2005, 12:18 AM
REBELIOUSWEETHEART JAVASCRIPT MODULE:
<script language="Jav... Apr 5 2005, 12:34 AM
REBELIOUSWEETHEART I FIXED IT!!
Thank you so much for your h... Apr 5 2005, 12:38 AM
Sherry_Vu QUOTE(REBELIOUSWEETHEART @ Apr 4 2005, 11:38 ... Apr 5 2005, 03:05 PM![]() ![]() |