music player, songs aren't working |
music player, songs aren't working |
Mar 30 2005, 07:02 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,359 |
i have the basic music player by xquizit or however you spell it... i put in the URL and it won't play... this is the URL EXACTLY how it is in the code...
// Add song URLs here songs[0]="http://songupload.songjapan.com/ketumeishi_sakura.wma"; songs[1]="http://songupload.songjapan.com/mikanakashima_sakura.wma"; songs[2]="http://songupload.songjapan.com/mikanakashima_legendo.wma"; songs[3]="http://songupload.songjapan.com/mikanakashima01m01.wma"; songs[4]="SONG URL HERE"; That's the whole URL section of the code and none of the songs I added are working... is there something wrong with what I did? any help is greatly appreciated. |
|
|
|
shortvi3tlaydee i tried the links and they are dead so you needa f... Mar 30 2005, 07:04 PM
Jus2s1mp13 ^ the links are not dead. They work fine when i tr... Mar 30 2005, 07:24 PM
ryan_73 can you post your whole player code here? there mi... Mar 30 2005, 07:46 PM
Ayanbal hey I'm a newb on stuff like this wheres a sit... Apr 9 2005, 11:06 AM
azn.peace.maker QUOTE(Ayanbal @ Apr 9 2005, 8:06 AM)hey I... Apr 9 2005, 11:29 AM![]() ![]() |