Layout Help, Problem with layout alignment/look |
Layout Help, Problem with layout alignment/look |
Mar 26 2005, 12:58 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() The Crazed One ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 15 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 45,987 |
Hello all,
Sorry to bother you but I am having a slight problem withmy xanga layout... First let me post the code And here is the url My xanga As you can see there is a gap between the pic and the blog entries..I don't want that gap there...But any attempt I do to try and move it upwards, the right hand bar gets affected also. Does anyone know of something I could do to my code so I can move up the blog entry and not have it affect my right hand one? thanks Christina |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 26 2005, 01:03 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Tu es laid. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,913 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 106,675 |
try adjusting these parts
|
|
|
|
Mar 26 2005, 01:08 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() The Crazed One ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 15 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 45,987 |
|
|
|
|
miss_chaotic Layout Help Mar 26 2005, 12:58 AM
fishcake-y ....... Blog div should go at bottom.... -shrug-
... Mar 26 2005, 01:21 AM
YaWeaveIzOnFiyah put the blog div code AFTER the other div for your... Mar 26 2005, 06:30 PM![]() ![]() |