Log In · Register

 
I'm not new, but I had a question, Help with new Xanga CLAF
LadyInRedCUH
post Mar 19 2005, 02:38 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 26
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 16,884



Ok, so since Xanga changed the way you can modify your site, I can't get any of the pictures on this website or my website to load. My computer always stops at 1 item left to download and then gives me the box with the X. I'm sure it's just my computer, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it?? Please help me, I'm desperate!! cry.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ItzOnlySydney
post Mar 21 2005, 09:09 PM
Post #2


deleted
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,168
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,276



brie you should get ur mod job back.

this should not be here if you ARENT NEW you should know that! no excuses! hammer.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: