Left module, move to right |
Left module, move to right |
Mar 19 2005, 11:49 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 8 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 112,972 |
uh.. does anyone know how to do that
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 19 2005, 11:59 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
Please, don't double post.
Um.. It works for me. Because of the new CLAF, are you 100% sure its in the website stats? Because I just got it confused with the header. And it works for me. If not.. then I don't know.. because I did exactly that and it works for me. |
|
|
|
SushiGhurl Left module Mar 19 2005, 11:49 PM
Babiexdreamerz Look through script section closely
http://www.cr... Mar 19 2005, 11:50 PM
azn.peace.maker here
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?... Mar 19 2005, 11:50 PM
electric shock It should work.
Have you read WHERE to put it?
... Mar 19 2005, 11:51 PM
SushiGhurl i knoe but that code doesnt work Mar 19 2005, 11:51 PM
electric shock It does work gosh darn it. I just tested it.
Did... Mar 19 2005, 11:52 PM
SushiGhurl ya i tried that Mar 19 2005, 11:53 PM
SushiGhurl *starts to feel helpless* Mar 19 2005, 11:55 PM
SushiGhurl sorry Mar 20 2005, 12:01 AM
largosama the moving always has a delay.... give it a few se... Mar 20 2005, 01:27 AM![]() ![]() |