Log In · Register

 
Hiyee!, not a newb but oh well!
parallel
post Mar 18 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #1


TOISU!!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,996
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,516



Hi um..when I was a newbie I didn't post in here so I decided to post now! happy.gif So hi! My name is Kayla I'm 14 and Createblog is soo much fun! biggrin.gif

((P.S)) Feel free to visit my Xanger and my Myspace!..gosh..this is fun! shifty.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
heyyfrankie
post Mar 18 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #2


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



hi. kayla. my name is frankie. welcome to createblog. well...kinda; it looks like you have been here for a while! laugh.gif

i like your avatar! tongue.gif

HAPPY POSTING.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: