I need some computer help! |
I need some computer help! |
Mar 16 2005, 05:19 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Velvita ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 143 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 19,023 |
Well just recently my password manager hasn't been working, like when you just sign up for something and you type in your username and password and a box comes up and asks you if you want to save it, well that hasn't been working and when I type a url in the address bar, it doesn't drop down to select lets say "google" or something ...how can I fix it!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 16 2005, 05:22 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,657 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 64,493 |
yeah this is in the wrong forum.
|
|
|
|
magichatter06 I need some computer help! Mar 16 2005, 05:19 PM
airam im waiting for someone to come here and tell you t... Mar 16 2005, 05:21 PM
magichatter06 sorry! I hope someone moves it to the right on... Mar 16 2005, 05:24 PM![]() ![]() |