Log In · Register

 
Hayy, Kinda late but I hafta Intro myself, ..
michelina0kudelk...
post Mar 13 2005, 09:31 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 228
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 103,294



Umm I am 14 turning 15 in exactly a week biggrin.gif

I love swimming and running

BFF heather.vicky.laura.chelsea......plus a bunch of my other friends biggrin.gif

umm, I love school > IRISH WHAT? ST.PATS WHAT??< haha we are a very spirited community....OFSAA senoir boys basketball champs 04-05!!!! biggrin.gif (as of last tues?? i think)

My favorite subjects are math and science, I'm really good at art all though I don't really like drawing all that much.. happy.gif

I have a younger sister(10) and an older brother(almost17)

I love my petz.....buster(ma kitty biggrin.gif ) frank (my lovable big furball called a guinea pig) amber (ma yellow lab who thinks shes a lap dog cool.gif ) snowball my bunnykins tongue.gif and tinkerbell an sweetpea (our dwarf hamsters cutest things on earth)

RIP nemo...my green anole who died of old age not that long ago

When I am older I would like to be a veterinarian...fallback plan...don't have one yet..

umm I am a cereal addict rolleyes.gif there is no curing cereal addiction once it has happened so don't let it happen tongue.gif

I love food haha greatest thing that ever happened to me >_<

I live in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada....I am proud to be Canadian biggrin.gif CANADA ROX EH? yes...we do say eh...A LOT!!

umm its snowy and nasty outside right now and I get to go to london in that...oh so much fun

I'm going to London for dance...I have been taking ballet since I was 3 happy.gif

andd....thats about all I can think of right now...I know my intro was a little late but I just never thought of it tongue.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*Weird addiction*
post Mar 13 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #2





Guest






welcome im sandra from belgium happy.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: