Log In · Register

 
PNG image, adding background colour to image
Gopher
post Mar 2 2005, 07:05 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 32,800



My background is black.. and the png image has text.. and the text on is white and the image is transparent.. how can give the image a background colour of it's own
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
lovescream
post Mar 2 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #2


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Hm.. I dont see anything dark about it. It's all rainbow.. colorful. :-\



But if you want to change it anyways.. I think you can go to their homepage, sign in, and change the 'style' of it. =\ I wouldn't know how because I have never used ticketfactory before.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: