something you really hate. |
something you really hate. |
Feb 21 2005, 06:59 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Its the eyes. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 77 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 81,519 |
What would be something you really dislike? homework, annoying cousins or siblings, chours, nagging parents, mowing lawn etc. etc.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *xcaitlinx* |
Feb 21 2005, 07:20 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
waking up early, being bored...
|
|
|
|
fiend_angelical something you really hate. Feb 21 2005, 06:59 PM
xj_liana_tx HOMEWORK, BAD GRADES!!! grrr, oh, and ... Feb 21 2005, 07:00 PM
dahding whenever my head phones get tangled up.
whenever m... Feb 21 2005, 07:06 PM
emmalie homework , school , conceited people , "pimps... Feb 21 2005, 07:08 PM
FLIPxADDICTION I hate it when people break their promises and the... Feb 21 2005, 07:17 PM
jooleeah I hate bad grades.
I hate mary* cause she's a ... Feb 21 2005, 07:21 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura LIARS
BAD TEACHERS
CARELESS TEACHERS
STUPID TEACHE... Feb 21 2005, 07:24 PM
tooeffingcrazy I hate people
who chew really loud.
I hate depres... Feb 21 2005, 07:27 PM
DaTru KataLYST http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtop... Feb 21 2005, 07:29 PM![]() ![]() |