Log In · Register

 
Ever met a celebrity?!?
MXAngel11
post Feb 20 2005, 02:56 PM
Post #1


][MXAngel11][
***

Group: Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,466



Have you ever met a celebrity?! If so, who was it, where were you & were they cool?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
post Feb 20 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #2


I love you more than sex appeal.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,045
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,932



um...at school with some group name 4 shades but i'm not sure if they were famous or some teacher's friend..but my friend did. she met tu quyen. she was very happy
 

Posts in this topic
MXAngel11   Ever met a celebrity?!?   Feb 20 2005, 02:56 PM
x_angawhomps   I wish.. I met Mickey Mouse at Disneyland though.   Feb 20 2005, 02:57 PM
racoons > you   npe, mickey is about as close as i have got   Feb 20 2005, 02:58 PM
Nicolatofu   Not that I can recall... My mom met Orlando Bloom ...   Feb 20 2005, 02:59 PM
Frankie   this belongs in entertainment and there is already...   Feb 20 2005, 03:00 PM
sweetdreamsx3   I'm my own celebrity. :P   Feb 20 2005, 03:01 PM
william   um, i was about 10 feet from mia hamm. that's ...   Feb 20 2005, 03:02 PM
silver rain   Hmm, I've seen Cate Blanchett before in person...   Feb 20 2005, 03:04 PM
sharerol   Unfortunately, no.   Feb 20 2005, 03:12 PM
yukichan   no...i didnt..   Feb 20 2005, 03:20 PM
Shortiiex   i have never met...only seen....i only met my frie...   Feb 20 2005, 03:22 PM
LeSLiE   I've met all kinds of celebrities. Superman, S...   Feb 20 2005, 03:32 PM
stephinika   kinda yep. the punk band gob. and some other smal...   Feb 20 2005, 04:00 PM
honorguard   I've only meet celebrities that were walking a...   Feb 20 2005, 05:57 PM
rememberme   I met Trump, the mayor of NY, local news casters. ...   Feb 20 2005, 06:24 PM
Baku   ive met rob zombie i shook his hand and got an aut...   Feb 20 2005, 06:28 PM
hiromi   Anyone remember the pepsi girl in the comercials f...   Feb 20 2005, 06:54 PM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA   um...at school with some group name 4 shades but i...   Feb 20 2005, 06:56 PM
Programmer   Bill Clinton he's the coolest president i kno...   Feb 20 2005, 07:02 PM
sandy_lumpy_shore   uhhh william hung, hes a relaly nice guy   Feb 20 2005, 07:40 PM
salcha   nope, not yet i don't have a life.   Feb 20 2005, 07:42 PM
salcha   nope, not yet i don't have a life. sorry, dou...   Feb 20 2005, 07:44 PM
dahding   b-b-bam. he's all right. met him at a skate pa...   Feb 20 2005, 07:47 PM
WrathOfOnigo   My cousin was in a band called Jimmies Chicken Sha...   Feb 20 2005, 07:48 PM
Days Nearly Over   http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtop...   Feb 20 2005, 07:49 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: