My Introduction, Sorry for the wait |
My Introduction, Sorry for the wait |
Feb 15 2005, 09:59 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 31 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 97,570 |
I know that I have been a member for a little over 2 weeks now, and im sorry for not introducing myself yet. Better late than never, right?
Well, I dont know exactly what to put about myself, so i'll just put a few facts about me. I think I was born to DESIGN. Seriously! I am going to start college in like 2 years and im going for fashion designing, interior designing, and 2 other things as well. I'm not the smartest person, and I dont pretend to be. So, if you find that I ask alot of questions, then im sorry. I gotta learn somewhere right? Well, im going to stop taking up your time. Have a good one! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 18 2005, 08:43 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Posts: 8,274 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,001 |
welcome to createblog ! have fun desiging and you must be creative ehh ?
|
|
|
|
Wiccalette My Introduction Feb 15 2005, 09:59 PM
Jordan Inc. welcome to cb [= Feb 15 2005, 10:01 PM
toyo loco hey im toya =) enjoy cb Feb 15 2005, 10:03 PM
stephinika hey welcome to cb! i'm steph. don't fo... Feb 15 2005, 11:50 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix Welcome to CB! Fashion & interior design... Feb 16 2005, 12:29 AM
Wishful_Dream =) welcome. enjoy your stay. and please dont... Feb 16 2005, 03:40 AM
toodlepops. hey, <insert name here> i'm sarah. good ... Feb 16 2005, 04:02 AM
sweetdreamsx3 hi im liinda. welcome to cb and for me..it took me... Feb 16 2005, 05:12 PM
`SWTWiNKLE3YES my name`s adrienne/erika! :] have fun here... Feb 16 2005, 05:17 PM
xj_liana_tx your username sound frenchy
welcome! Feb 17 2005, 06:03 PM
MasterNe0 Welcome to CB
I like your username, very unique.... Feb 17 2005, 06:44 PM
Just_Dream Hello and welcome to createBLog.com! My name... Feb 18 2005, 01:30 AM
kokosofly Welcome! I'm Kristen, hope you enjoy ;) Feb 18 2005, 01:36 AM
yukichan hey..welcome to cb....hope u have fun posting.. Feb 18 2005, 01:48 AM
racoons > you hello and howdy!
welcome to CB, im james Feb 18 2005, 07:03 AM![]() ![]() |