Log In · Register

 
My Introduction, Sorry for the wait
Wiccalette
post Feb 15 2005, 09:59 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 97,570



I know that I have been a member for a little over 2 weeks now, and im sorry for not introducing myself yet. Better late than never, right? huh.gif

Well, I dont know exactly what to put about myself, so i'll just put a few facts about me. I think I was born to DESIGN. Seriously! I am going to start college in like 2 years and im going for fashion designing, interior designing, and 2 other things as well. I'm not the smartest person, and I dont pretend to be. So, if you find that I ask alot of questions, then im sorry. I gotta learn somewhere right? Well, im going to stop taking up your time. Have a good one! w00t.gif throb.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
yukichan
post Feb 18 2005, 01:48 AM
Post #2


I'll never be who I was again..
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,886
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 77,981



hey..welcome to cb....hope u have fun posting..
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: