my thrice xanaga, isnt it awsome?! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
my thrice xanaga, isnt it awsome?! |
Feb 13 2005, 10:58 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,309 |
www.xanga.com/thrice16te
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 14 2005, 10:02 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ^ I might look scary but i'm the nicest person in cb! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,364 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,979 |
very default.
the banner look pretty cool. |
|
|
|
Thrice16te my thrice xanaga Feb 13 2005, 10:58 AM
InvisiblePopcorn It's really default, but I noticed you just jo... Feb 13 2005, 11:02 AM
maliitashun Yes, nice for your first.
Thrice is rad. Feb 13 2005, 11:40 AM
largosama black on black = not cool but the banner gets me Feb 14 2005, 09:54 PM
toyo loco i like the banne .. if you have black on black i t... Feb 14 2005, 10:51 PM
FLIPxADDICTION the blogs pretty default and its all plain. but gr... Feb 14 2005, 10:54 PM
DAYYUMM_DIANA default .. . .. ok banner though Feb 15 2005, 12:08 AM
MisplacedYouth (I wish people would make an actual link... I hate... Feb 15 2005, 12:37 AM
ThePrincessofTKD you should learn how to image map so you can image... Feb 15 2005, 06:45 AM![]() ![]() |