Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

2nd time showcase.., very plain and simple xD
cars0n
post Feb 13 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 64,577



tell me what you think about my new layout! the pictures are a little weird..the font didn't really wanna work on my paint shop 8! any pointers on how to fix that would be awesome! thanks!

xanga
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
InvisiblePopcorn
post Feb 14 2005, 02:59 PM
Post #2


I'm a sexy beast
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 78,103



Aww..you're such a cutie! I really like the cool effects in your banner, but not so much the font. I like the colors on the rest of your layout too. Good job.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: