Log In · Register

 
How do I make Icons?, I need HELP
Kelilly
post Jul 22 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 127,627



Hi.
I would like to know two things actually.

1.What is a good program to use to make icons?
Like this >>

2.Where can I get photoshop for free, or something similar?

Thanks in advance.

<33
Kristina
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
angelbaby317
post Jul 22 2005, 08:42 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 25,943



Question #1- any paint program really. What you pay for is what you get. For animated icons Jasc Animation Shop is probably best.

Question #2- Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro only have Free TRIALS. After that 30 days is up, you have to buy it. I know when I bought PSP8, Animation shop came with it for free, but I'm not sure about the PSP9.

Hope I helped!
 
bbyunique
post Jul 22 2005, 08:44 PM
Post #3


unique
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 520
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 140,137



paint shop pro with animation shop
OR
adobe photoshop with image ready.

you can download a trial of photoshop here.http://www.soft32.com/download_346.html

you can download a trial of psp here.http://www.soft32.com/download_344.html

there is also GiMP which could be downloaded...
http://www.google.com/search?biw=1022&hl=e...G=Google+Search
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: