Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Two Pieces, Fruit and Spring Ink
EXPLO5ION
post Jun 25 2005, 12:31 AM
Post #1


A.K.A. Simplicityxx
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,878
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,813



So what do you think? This piece reminds me of fruit. happy.gif

http://img40.echo.cx/my.php?image=honeycopy6qp.png

and this one reminds me of spring ink, hence the name.

http://img161.echo.cx/my.php?image=springink6iw.png

This post has been edited by simplicityxx: Jun 25 2005, 02:44 PM
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 21)
YourSuperior
post Jun 25 2005, 12:39 AM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



Very cool flower. I like the gradients.
 
emazing
post Jun 25 2005, 12:40 AM
Post #3


What a hypocrite.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,754
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 128,150



It makes me think of fruit, too. Yum. Passion fruit!
I love the banner, and I like the green and yellow colours, they go great together. Once again, fruit.
 
technicolour
post Jun 25 2005, 12:40 AM
Post #4


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



I <3 it so much. I just like it. the gradients colors etc etc I LOVE IT!
 
chak_gahk
post Jun 25 2005, 01:23 AM
Post #5


noodles? where?!
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 157,649



It looks like it belongs on some sort of Hawaiian shirt...or a shampoo or...something! It looks really pretty, I like it! The background and gradient are especially nice.
 
*stephinika*
post Jun 25 2005, 01:35 AM
Post #6





Guest






ooh, i like it! the colours look quite nice together and its a pretty design. happy.gif nice job.
 
freeflow
post Jun 25 2005, 02:13 AM
Post #7


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



the colors are great , and look well together , i like thumbsup.gif
 
seriouslynikki
post Jun 25 2005, 08:29 AM
Post #8


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



I love the colors and the gradient! Beautiful.flowers.gif
 
leifiram
post Jun 25 2005, 09:55 AM
Post #9


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 68,934



Ooohhh...pretty. Great job! It's so pretty.
 
EXPLO5ION
post Jun 25 2005, 03:08 PM
Post #10


A.K.A. Simplicityxx
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,878
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,813



QUOTE(chak_gahk @ Jun 25 2005, 1:23 AM)
It looks like it belongs on some sort of Hawaiian shirt...or a shampoo or...something!  It looks really pretty, I like it!  The background and gradient are especially nice.
*


I was thinking that too. I thought it would make a good bookmark too.

Thanks for all the feedback.
 
CrazayChristian
post Jun 25 2005, 04:42 PM
Post #11


The Texan
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 430
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 136,431



Mmmmm...fruit


Oh and nice picture.

d^_^b


That does some how remind me of fruit though. Gread color blend and gradient usage.
 
elmogurly
post Jun 25 2005, 07:14 PM
Post #12


GREEENROCKS
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,393
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,624



oh. awesome!! they're so nice
 
so0o_contagious
post Jun 25 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #13


team late night queen
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,602
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 2,861



i adore them. i lvoe the colors you chose. and its so pretty!
 
sharerol
post Jun 25 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #14


that heaven is overrated
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,096
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,124



The colors and the gradients are absolutely gorgeous. They have a really elegant look. I love them. They're soooo pretty. happy.gif
 
demolished
post Jun 25 2005, 10:08 PM
Post #15


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



Wow, i can print it out as a bookmark in a good quality paper. i think you should sell bookmarks on ebay =]
 
HelloSunshine
post Jun 25 2005, 10:16 PM
Post #16


High Voltage!∞
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,728
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,157



Oooh! They're both very gorgeous! I love the colors you chose for both of them and the way you placed the flower and everything flowers.gif
 
TheSpoon
post Jun 26 2005, 06:27 AM
Post #17


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



WHOA. awesome. i like the secondone best...er better. =P
 
lilliannnn
post Jun 26 2005, 11:43 AM
Post #18


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,818



Wow, I love them both. How did you do them?
 
Janolam
post Jun 26 2005, 05:37 PM
Post #19


Life's random. . .
****

Group: Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 157,977



Wow. Nice. Love the colors.
[jerry]
 
EXPLO5ION
post Jun 27 2005, 01:26 AM
Post #20


A.K.A. Simplicityxx
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,878
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,813



QUOTE(lilliannnn @ Jun 26 2005, 11:43 AM)
Wow, I love them both. How did you do them?
*


Well, I just used some gradients and brushes. Not much to it.
 
b0st0ngrl
post Jun 27 2005, 07:48 PM
Post #21


No Day But Today.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,405
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,184



Those are so pretty! I love the colors :D
 
KissMe2408
post Jun 28 2005, 11:08 PM
Post #22


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Oh wow I LOVE them both. Especially the one that reminds you of spring. The colors were amazing, They both are so pretty :) You have got some talent!
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: