Log In · Register

 
css help!, editing main text of site
cute_sweetie015
post Jun 15 2005, 12:56 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 151,666



Well I'm fairly new to making CSS stylesheets and I've pretty much figured everything out except how to affect the font (color, pt, font-family) of the main text. My stylesheet is below...and I've tried everything, but I cant figure out what I've done wrong. sad.gif Any help will be greatly apprectiated.




 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
lilphoenix
post Jun 15 2005, 06:00 PM
Post #2


I'm just a little bit crazy...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,119
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 19,760



//blogringdocument.write
.left, .blogbody, table.footer, .standard, .leftmodulefontcolor, td, p {
/* edits main text */
font:normal 11px arial;
line-height:10px;
color:black;
letter-spacing:0px;
text-align:justify;
}

//blogringdocument.write - this needs to go, and remember that
this is CB, not blogring. Thank you! rolleyes.gif
 
talcumpowder
post Jun 15 2005, 06:06 PM
Post #3


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



^ YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT OUT~!
It calls a function, you need it. It refers to Blogring as in the kind you join. >.<
Anyways.... In that section of code.... Replace this with whatever.
font:normal 11px arial; <- Change the font and size. Also, use pt instead of px.
 
lilphoenix
post Jun 15 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #4


I'm just a little bit crazy...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,119
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 19,760



QUOTE(nyah-nek0 @ Jun 15 2005, 5:06 PM)
^ YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT OUT~!
It calls a function, you need it. It refers to Blogring as in the kind you join. >.<
Anyways.... In that section of code.... Replace this with whatever.
font:normal 11px arial; <- Change the font and size. Also, use pt instead of px.

*


You can really see that I'm all CreateBlog... can't ya? laugh.gif
Ha, anyways. Whoops, didn't know that! whistling.gif
 
cute_sweetie015
post Jun 15 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #5


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 151,666



thanx so much for the help!!! And I really like createBlog much better than Blogring as well. biggrin.gif
 
souldreamers
post Jun 15 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #6


mmm hmmm
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,591
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,325



QUOTE(cute_sweetie015 @ Jun 15 2005, 10:35 PM)
thanx so much for the help!!! And I really like createBlog much better than Blogring as well. biggrin.gif
*


- Topic Closed -
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: