Untitled Layout, ..ft a random model |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Untitled Layout, ..ft a random model |
May 18 2005, 11:16 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() mosh. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,841 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 73,114 |
![]() yup... new layout that should be up kind of soon.. Hopefully. Pretty trendy style, ya I know. I wanted to try it. Anyway, it is currently untitled and I need a title for it, or even better, some lyrics that may match... thats the main reason why I am posting this image. Any suggestions? BTW, rate from 1 thru 10 if you may |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 18 2005, 11:23 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
gigi =p ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,679 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,206 |
I love the colours! They're fabulous! Your brushwork is amazing! I love who you chose for the random model, Lisa Cant. She's awesome too.
=p |
|
|
|
May 18 2005, 11:25 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Froggie! Woof woof. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,423 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,146 |
its looks awesome! the colors are awesome. the overall layout is just excellent
|
|
|
|
May 18 2005, 11:26 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Take advantage of me. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 912 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,792 |
Omgoodness. Thats hot .. I love it, don`t change it, its perfect the way it is!!
|
|
|
|
May 18 2005, 11:31 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() crushed. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,432 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 20,026 |
Wooowowwwwwww..don't change anything please =] As for the title, I'm sorry I'm no help in that department, but I will definitely try and think of something! |
|
|
|
May 18 2005, 11:33 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() XOTY*06 :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,635 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,747 |
that is simply marvelous! :D very very gorgeous! can't wait till you release it!
|
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
May 18 2005, 11:35 PM
Post
#7
|
|
Guest |
Tracy, that is hawt! I love it so very much
the colors are amazing and I love what you did with the image |
|
|
|
May 18 2005, 11:44 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Um....Its meeee ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,218 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,264 |
wow that super hot. Nice job. I love the color and the overall look of it. Nice job.
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 12:43 AM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() The Stoic Critic ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,113 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,274 |
QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ May 18 2005, 6:23 PM) I love the colours! They're fabulous! Your brushwork is amazing! I love who you chose for the random model, Lisa Cant. She's awesome too. =p ahhhhhhh......... Gigi, you and your infinite knowledge on the modeling industry <333!!!! |
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 04:54 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() yan lin♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,129 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 13,627 |
wow. that's awesome. your brushwork IS indeed amazing.
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 02:42 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,953 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 52,702 |
i'd give it a 9.5/10
it loosk liek she's late to the runway |
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 02:47 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() ^-^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,676 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 107,668 |
I like it, it's very feminenin (sp?)
it's gotta a cozy feel to it. nice job |
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 03:07 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() InfatuatedbyU ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 334 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 21,209 |
Nice
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 03:43 PM
Post
#14
|
|
|
I can't believe its not "Ryan" ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,981 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 21,368 |
Colors look great.
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 03:45 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 218 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 83,398 |
i love it. the color are awesome
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 03:50 PM
Post
#16
|
|
|
NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4,616 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 30,577 |
The colors are beautiful! I love it =]
|
|
|
|
| *autumn.* |
May 19 2005, 04:22 PM
Post
#17
|
|
Guest |
and 8 or a 9, pretty good!
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 05:23 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() This bitch better work! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 13,681 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 28,095 |
you know i love it, tracy!
that great, your layouts on pistol kisses are always amazing. |
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 06:09 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() something more ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,468 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,808 |
Thats great! I wouldnt change a thing. 10/10
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 06:11 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() when the sun sleeps. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 210 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 138,079 |
i love it. 10/10 on artwork.
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 06:23 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() durian ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 13,124 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,860 |
Oooh I love it! The swirls! I love how you blended it! 10/10 -- I like how she looks like a paper doll but at the same time, she looks so real. Great effect! The textures and stuff give it a really edgy effect. :D
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 06:25 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() The Russian™ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 212 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 136,554 |
wow, that is really pretty, love the colors! I want this layout, must have layout!
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 06:28 PM
Post
#23
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,575 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 93,957 |
this is my favorite layout from you. it kind of reminds me of one of your hostees newer layouts, but whatever. great job.. but i can't think of a title either.
|
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 06:32 PM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,066 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 18,393 |
HOLY CRAP, TRACY.
That is freaking AMAZING. |
|
|
|
May 19 2005, 06:52 PM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() that heaven is overrated ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5,096 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,124 |
Wow, that is one AWESOME layout. I love the colors and how the image turned out!
|
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
May 20 2005, 03:49 PM
Post
#26
|
|
Guest |
wow. that looks awesome. i love what you did with it! and the colours are just fabulous.
|
|
|
|
Jun 4 2005, 02:53 AM
Post
#27
|
|
![]() Go to Tahiti, and make out with a native. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 914 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 10,267 |
that is really good! i really like it. it looks vintage and fairytale like. 9.9/10
|
|
|
|
Jun 4 2005, 02:43 PM
Post
#28
|
|
![]() jiyOunnn~ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 692 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 109,706 |
omg i love it. its complicated in a way yet really nice. i love the background too. great job
|
|
|
|
Jun 18 2005, 08:56 PM
Post
#29
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 988 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 98,884 |
oh i saw this. pretty colors.
|
|
|
|
Jun 19 2005, 12:07 AM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() biatch ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 142 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 86,321 |
very tredy indeed.
9.9999999999999999999999! hehe. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |