Log In · Register

 
Music, Is it possible...?
teniweniwaheeni
post Feb 7 2005, 12:02 AM
Post #1


Sweetie Sami
***

Group: Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,179



I noticed on some websites I've been to the music doesn't reload when you click on a link on the page. The music just keeps on playing instead of restarting, or a new song plays... Is that possible to do on xanga?? PM pls!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
lovescream
post Feb 7 2005, 12:07 AM
Post #2


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Uh, I think you just check the 'Loop' button under the URL of your song in the look & Feel.
I'm not completely sure of what you are talking about, though.
 
ladybyrd26x
post Feb 7 2005, 12:33 AM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 75,064



I think she means that when you click on something that leads you to another page on someone's xanga the music they have does not restart it just keeps playing..kind of hard to explain.

And I don't know how to do that.
 
teniweniwaheeni
post Feb 7 2005, 12:35 AM
Post #4


Sweetie Sami
***

Group: Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,179



QUOTE(ladybyrd26x @ Feb 7 2005, 12:33 AM)
I think she means that when you click on something that leads you to another page on someone's xanga the music they have does not restart it just keeps playing..kind of hard to explain.

And I don't know how to do that.
*


Yeah, it is hard to explain... X_x Does anyone know anything...??
 
lovescream
post Feb 7 2005, 12:39 AM
Post #5


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



=x Hard things to explain. Ehhh.. I don't think you can do that. Sometimes my computer does that, and sometimes it doesn't. ;x
 
teniweniwaheeni
post Feb 7 2005, 12:49 AM
Post #6


Sweetie Sami
***

Group: Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,179



Awww.... Oh, well.... I really hope someone knows how to though... I'll keep an eye out on my topic for now... I really want to know if there's a way, lol. ^_^ It would help me a lot if I could find out
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: