Log In · Register

 
Green Day, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
mouse_3k
post Jan 22 2005, 12:03 PM
Post #1


Blasian, Asian, INVASION!
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,288
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 16,769



Do you like this song? This is once of the few rockish songs I like
 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 35)
racoons > you
post Jan 22 2005, 12:11 PM
Post #2


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



lol yes, i'm listening to it now.

but i do feel it's one of the weaker songs on the new album
 
heyyfrankie
post Jan 22 2005, 12:18 PM
Post #3


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



yes! i don't really care for green day but i like this song alot! it is all over the radio. happy.gif
 
sporadic
post Jan 22 2005, 12:30 PM
Post #4


and they say imitation is flattering
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,337
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 27,269



Everyone likes it. I have a feeling it's going to be overplayed (if it isn't already) and I'll start to hate it.
 
*Weird addiction*
post Jan 22 2005, 01:25 PM
Post #5





Guest






i prefer american idiot but bbd aint bad
 
distortedMIND
post Jan 22 2005, 01:31 PM
Post #6


distortion in its craziest.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,053
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,325



'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' is all right. I'd rather listen to their other songs, though. wink.gif
 
silver-rain
post Jan 22 2005, 02:26 PM
Post #7


hi. call me linda.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,187
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,475



yeah, i like this song too. american idiot isn't that bad either.
 
KissMe2408
post Jan 22 2005, 02:50 PM
Post #8


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



man, i love that song. I can relate to it so much
 
*stephinika*
post Jan 22 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #9





Guest






yep...i like it. green day is pretty awesome. happy.gif
 
cocoalightning27
post Jan 22 2005, 04:10 PM
Post #10


I have no life
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,119
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,675



It's not bad....but I'm not totally obsessed with it like some of the people at my school
 
EXPLO5ION
post Jan 22 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #11


A.K.A. Simplicityxx
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,878
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,813



I liked it soo much before but then people started to like it at my school and i got over it.
 
cmgchica717
post Jan 22 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #12


[*]i AM your star!![*]
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,301
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,520



its a good song. Everyone is overplaying it on the radio though
 
RandomHero
post Jan 22 2005, 05:38 PM
Post #13


oh sweet pestilence
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,876



QUOTE(sporadic @ Jan 22 2005, 9:30 AM)
Everyone likes it. I have a feeling it's going to be overplayed (if it isn't already) and I'll start to hate it.
*

Exactly
 
shortiiex
post Jan 22 2005, 05:50 PM
Post #14


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,953
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,702



i like taht song so much better than american idoit
 
sammehmyst
post Jan 22 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #15


tower over me
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,190
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 77,717



I really like it.
 
jr0h
post Jan 22 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #16


Oh you'd be surprised
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,406
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,886



i've already made this topic. i guess people forgot? or they just dont care. lol..

i liked that song very much..but its overplayed! but its ok there are plenty of other good green day songs to listen to.
 
jr0h
post Jan 22 2005, 06:10 PM
Post #17


Oh you'd be surprised
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,406
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,886



i already made a topic about this a while ago. i guess people forgot or just didnt care.

i liked the song a lot before but since it was so overplayed..ugh i just couldnt take it. but there are plenty of other green day songs to listen to =)
 
mouse_3k
post Jan 22 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #18


Blasian, Asian, INVASION!
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,288
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 16,769



I havent listened to NE of their other songs..I aint a fan, this is the only Green Day song I like. I heard a sample of American idiot on VH1 and MTV and all..seems kinda..bleh..not a fan of rockish..punkish..well w/e genre it is, i dont like it haha
 
ahhishkaren
post Jan 22 2005, 06:22 PM
Post #19


Hello there.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 343
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 78,879



Yeah there's already an old thread about this. It's an ok song. I liked it when I first got the album, but now it's just waaay too overplayed. MTV and the radio kill everything. _dry.gif

I don't know though... It's a good song, but it's not my favorite on the CD. It seems a bit Arvil-esque when he does the ahh's. But yeah, good song compared to the others the media's playing out there.
 
highly_evolved
post Jan 22 2005, 06:39 PM
Post #20


bang bang! my baby shot me down!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 754
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,848



i liked it alot when their cd came out. i still love it but kinda pissed about how much its getting over played.
 
Shorty435
post Jan 22 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #21


-Katie-
***

Group: Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 82,155



yes, I love that song....its not my favorite, but its a pretty good song.
 
Shattered_Hope
post Jan 22 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #22


...and this is me..
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,518
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,899



great song. happy.gif
 
yukichan
post Jan 22 2005, 11:40 PM
Post #23


I'll never be who I was again..
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,886
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 77,981



i like green day.. all of the songs r good..._smile.gif
 
HelloSunshine
post Jan 23 2005, 12:26 AM
Post #24


High Voltage!∞
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,728
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,157



i absolutely love it!
 
FLIPxADDICTION
post Jan 23 2005, 03:02 AM
Post #25


cameraman swing the focus!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,880
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,328



i love the song. but it's getting overplayed now and the video is a bit boring.

i'm in love with their next single "Holiday" the preequal to Blvd Of Broken Dreams. The video is great happy.gif
 
dWang
post Jan 23 2005, 03:20 AM
Post #26


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 89,053



QUOTE(mouse_3k @ Jan 22 2005, 9:03 AM)
Do you like this song? This is once of the few rockish songs I like
*


yeah me too, usually i hate rock music bceause i cant stand it but this ones alright
 
racoons > you
post Jan 23 2005, 05:40 AM
Post #27


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



QUOTE
i'm in love with their next single "Holiday" the preequal to Blvd Of Broken Dreams. The video is great


I agree!

the three best songs on the album are
wake me up when se[ptember ends
homecoming
jesus of suburbia

ilove the long songs...
 
1--GIRL
post Jan 23 2005, 06:04 AM
Post #28


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,266
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,600



its a good song..
 
iheartsimba
post Jan 23 2005, 09:30 AM
Post #29


kristin
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,705
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,985



yeah its a good song. but i just hear it soo much so its not one of my favorites anymore
 
*xcaitlinx*
post Jan 23 2005, 10:26 AM
Post #30





Guest






i`ll listen to it again when all of the preppy posers stop.
 
racoons > you
post Jan 23 2005, 10:41 AM
Post #31


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



QUOTE
i`ll listen to it again when all of the preppy posers stop.


thats really lame, why shouldn't u listn to a son gjust beause other ppl like it as well... ridiculous
 
xGlovex
post Jan 23 2005, 01:26 PM
Post #32


WANTED..for sexyness
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,050
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,290



i think its ok. not the best..

HEY MOUSE_3K!
 
*xcaitlinx*
post Jan 23 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #33





Guest






QUOTE(MarchHare2UrAlice @ Jan 23 2005, 10:41 AM)
thats really lame, why shouldn't u listn to a son gjust beause other ppl like it as well... ridiculous
*


no its not, because 3/4 of them haven`t even listened to any other song besides american idiot. That's the pathetic part about it. People like songs that they hear on the radio and then they sing it over and over again in school until another song comes out that everyone likes. If I started singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams in September when the album was first released, most people would look at me as if I was nuts. All because I don`t follow the crowd, it doesn't mean you can criticise me, genius.
 
xkiller_muffiinx
post Jan 23 2005, 01:56 PM
Post #34


oh sO GiNi-isH
***

Group: Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,248



I love that song biggrin.gif Green Day rocks ass
 
vickiwang123
post Jan 24 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #35


tOrI---> ROX!-->aka me!!!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 89,531



I luv dat song. my bro actually got green day stuck in my head...lolz. I like simple plan, yellowcard, and good charlotte too
 
*xcaitlinx*
post Jan 24 2005, 03:04 PM
Post #36





Guest






QUOTE(vickiwang123 @ Jan 24 2005, 10:59 AM)
I luv dat song. my bro actually got green day stuck in my head...lolz. I like simple plan, yellowcard, and good charlotte too
*



yeah...umm...the lyrics that u put in ur signature are wrong...
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: