Log In · Register

 
module, color
CraziWhiteBoi
post Jan 6 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #1


P.S.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,802



_smile.gif How do I get my module titles to be different and in a box... whats the code? oooh and in a scroll bar too!

Like This One! RightHurr

Thanks biggrin.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
lovescream
post Jan 6 2005, 10:55 PM
Post #2


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



in the look & feel, you can actually edit that.
=]

screenshot:


that should work.
 
sherryvu
post Jan 6 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,330



she used the custom modules script that's found in the xanga scripts section
 
CraziWhiteBoi
post Jan 6 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #4


P.S.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,802



I know what script but I looked on it and theres no place to add a scrollbar and to change the look of the module header.
 
largosama
post Jan 6 2005, 11:42 PM
Post #5


Happy Person
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,729
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,674



putting a div with specified width around the modules maybe ?
 
CraziWhiteBoi
post Jan 7 2005, 12:05 AM
Post #6


P.S.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,802



QUOTE(largosama @ Jan 6 2005, 11:42 PM)
putting a div with specified width around the modules maybe ?
*



Hmm... I dont think so... Maybe I should ask that person.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: