Log In · Register

 
h0w d0 u add THIS chatterb0x CODE?
mxmastermixer
post Jan 1 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 77,596



CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE.
I WANNA KNOW WAT IS WRONG WITH THIS
CODE TO ADD THIs CHATTERBOX T0 THIS.

<br><DIV CLASS="blogheader">Tag a msg</div>


THIS IS THE CHATTERBOX CODE:

src="http://cbox.co.za/box/js.php?boxid=86989&boxtag=1826&width=160&heightmain=225&heightform=75&frameborder=1&bordercolor=%23ababab"


worthy.gif worthy.gif worthy.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
largosama
post Jan 1 2005, 04:19 PM
Post #2


Happy Person
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,729
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,674



CODEBOX: -> right click -> copy/paste
 
lovescream
post Jan 1 2005, 04:50 PM
Post #3


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Did you put it in the javascript sectoin?

src="http://cbox.co.za/box/js.php?boxid=86989&boxtag=1826&width=160&heightmain=225&heightform=75&frameborder=1&bordercolor=%23ababab"

^ just that WILL work if you put it in the javascript module section.
 
mxmastermixer
post Jan 2 2005, 03:16 PM
Post #4


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 77,596



YAH I DIDN'T PUT THE JAVASCRIPT DOWN happy.gif

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATED!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
ALRIGHT! IT W0RKS happy.gif happy.gif
 
sherryvu
post Jan 2 2005, 06:31 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,330



QUOTE(mxmastermixer @ Jan 2 2005, 2:16 PM)
YAH I DIDN'T PUT THE JAVASCRIPT DOWN  happy.gif

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATED!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
ALRIGHT! IT W0RKS happy.gif  happy.gif
*

problem solved happy.gif

[ topic closed ]
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: