Log In · Register

 
Color Help, quickie.
x3chrissyx3
post Jul 25 2004, 02:30 PM
Post #1


sO seDuctivE
****

Group: Member
Posts: 291
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,009



Alright, I'm trying to base my color theme around the picture attached, but add some pinks in there too, ya know, to kinda give the feel of summer sunset...you know what I mean.

and my question is...yeah, colors. for BG, BORDERS, SCROLLBAR, DATES, and colors for text and links. I'm having an issue with picking colors and finding good ones. I need some help.

Thanks a bunch!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  paradisegj.gif ( 11.29K ) Number of downloads: 0
 
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
avalon*
post Jul 25 2004, 02:34 PM
Post #2


NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,616
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,577



do you mean you want color codes?
 
sweetxsimplicity
post Jul 25 2004, 02:34 PM
Post #3


hi, my name is brianna! =]
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 5,764
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,114



Just use black, otherwise click the colors you want to find the color code for on PSP on your image and then click the color on the right bar thing and it'll give you the color code.
 
sammy6440
post Jul 25 2004, 02:34 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 310
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 16,028



add some light and dark oranges and maybe a little of a pinkish yellow color

hope thats what you wanted..
 
kpxanqel
post Jul 25 2004, 02:48 PM
Post #5


anna park
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,818



www.coloryourprofyle.com
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: