thinking |
thinking |
May 14 2010, 09:48 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
![]() do you ever have days where you just lay around and think? are you a thinker? daydreamer? what do you think/dream about? |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 14 2010, 09:51 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,020 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 653,768 |
Not often. I think when I work out / drive. When I'm at home I rarely just kick back and lay down. I tend to find something to do, usually clean.
|
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 09:52 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
that's one of my favorite things about working out, is having time to think. that's also what i like about just shooting basketballs is the thinking time.
|
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 10:10 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,020 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 653,768 |
I don't play basketball anymore because I fully realized my inner whiteness. I'll stick to soccer.
|
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 10:15 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
I don't play basketball anymore because I fully realized my inner whiteness. I'll stick to soccer. http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...=258887&hl= |
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 11:39 AM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,223 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 485,356 |
I am a moderate daydreamer. I daydream from time to time. But before I go to bed, I daydream otherwise I can't sleep. ><
|
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 11:45 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
I don't think I've ever purposely made time to think... it's often just the result of being alone.
When I do think (as in not just thinking about school or what just happened), it's usually about philosophical things -- what I believe the meaning of life is, whether there is a god/gods, etc. I often find it extremely relaxing to have this time to myself to figure out my own beliefs, but after several minutes I get frustrated with the uncertainty and tell myself to stop. Sometimes I think about my future, but it usually just gets me all anxious and sad. =\ |
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 02:49 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,371 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,291 |
I don't think I've ever purposely made time to think... it's often just the result of being alone. When I do think (as in not just thinking about school or what just happened), it's usually about philosophical things -- what I believe the meaning of life is, whether there is a god/gods, etc. I often find it extremely relaxing to have this time to myself to figure out my own beliefs, but after several minutes I get frustrated with the uncertainty and tell myself to stop. Sometimes I think about my future, but it usually just gets me all anxious and sad. =\ Same. |
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 03:37 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
i don't reserve a lot of time to think either, but i think i would be a lot better off if i did. when it's in the middle of the school year, i think it would help mental exhaustion if i were set aside some time to sit outside and do nothing. today i sat outside after lunch for an hour and did nothing. it was nice and made me think "damn i wish i did this more".
|
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 03:54 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() /人◕‿‿◕人\ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,283 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 602,927 |
I don't do much other than think. I easily spend four hours a day doing nothing but thinking.
|
|
|
|
May 14 2010, 09:07 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,020 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 653,768 |
i dont know if i could just think for four hours like that i have to be doing something repetitive and necessary
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |