Log In · Register

 
Most preferred way to die?
Most preferred way to die?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
chloel
post Aug 23 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,818



Sorry if this poll seems really dark laugh.gif .
 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 40)
The-March-Hare
post Aug 23 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #2


James killed the radio star.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,095
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 589,855



Oh dear... well, this is morbid.

But I quite fancy drowning. I like a good swim.
 
SuckDickNSaveLiv...
post Aug 23 2008, 07:08 PM
Post #3


Drank wit your boy
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,711
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 649,997



Holy mother of Jesus can't a n*gga just die? Why I gotta get
Suffocated , burned, then drowned, and stabbed?
 
Tung
post Aug 23 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #4


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



dying in your sleep
or drowning.

or getting raped by a hot girl then she kills me. nothing like dieing with a boner still up.
 
chloel
post Aug 23 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #5


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,818



Lmfao, Bandasnowman xD.
It's just a poll, though _smile.gif .
 
SuckDickNSaveLiv...
post Aug 23 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #6


Drank wit your boy
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,711
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 649,997



QUOTE(chloel @ Aug 23 2008, 08:10 PM) *
Lmfao, Bandasnowman xD.
It's just a poll, though _smile.gif .

laugh.gif

Haha ok I wanna go out like Tung with a hot girl giving it to me.
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 23 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



If I had to choose from these, I'd pick drowning. But I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep.
 
Tung
post Aug 23 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #8


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



QUOTE(BanDaSnowman @ Aug 23 2008, 05:13 PM) *
laugh.gif

Haha ok I wanna go out like Tung with a hot girl giving it to me.


ya gurl sucked me 2 sleep
 
SuckDickNSaveLiv...
post Aug 23 2008, 07:35 PM
Post #9


Drank wit your boy
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,711
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 649,997



QUOTE(Tungster @ Aug 23 2008, 08:14 PM) *
ya gurl sucked me 2 sleep

haahahahahahaha
 
coconutter
post Aug 23 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #10


omnomnom
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,776
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 180,688



f**k dying in my sleep, that's boring.

I'd rather die by getting shot when I was old or something. Something quick, exciting, and painless.
 
Joanne
post Aug 23 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #11



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Oh, this is hard!

I would probably choose "drowning deep in the ocean" if I wasn't terrified of sea creatures. I don't want to died while drowning and having a severe panic attack.
Hmm... I guess I'll go with suffocation, then. =\
 
kryogenix
post Aug 23 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #12


Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2003
Member No: 29



STABBED MULTIPLE TIMES SO I COULD APOLOGIZE FOR BLEEDING ON UR SHIRT LOL
 
towntown2
post Aug 23 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #13


Mais je ne l'aime pas
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 971
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,135



I'd rather die in my sleep.
Drowning in the ocean, where they can't find your body, is depressing.
 
pandemonium
post Aug 23 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #14


the name's mario
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,270
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 656,520



none of the above, i'd like to die while sleeping
 
JennyThePirate
post Aug 23 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #15


Pirate.
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,866



I'm disappointed with the lacking of freezing to death.
But anyway, stabbing seems the best option, given the choices. tongue.gif
 
nikx618
post Aug 23 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #16


asdfghjkl;
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 1,121
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 665,416



none of the above too, i'd like to die while im sleeping, when im really old, during mass[:
 
Tung
post Aug 23 2008, 09:15 PM
Post #17


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



^ You go to mass? loool.gif

Man, I feel sorry for you...
 
JennyThePirate
post Aug 23 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #18


Pirate.
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,866



QUOTE(IWantHugs @ Aug 23 2008, 09:02 PM) *
STABBED MULTIPLE TIMES SO I COULD APOLOGIZE FOR BLEEDING ON UR SHIRT LOL


LOLWUT
 
only-tuesdays
post Aug 23 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #19


Lets Get Dead
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Apr 2008
Member No: 641,562



Ugh...all of those seriously make me want to puke. I'd rather die quick and painless. Or so quickly I can't feel the pain. All those options seem like they could take awhile to kill you.
 
SuckDickNSaveLiv...
post Aug 23 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #20


Drank wit your boy
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,711
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 649,997



QUOTE(only-tuesdays @ Aug 23 2008, 11:46 PM) *
All those options seem like they could take awhile to kill you.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thread starter should have put explosion, I'm pretty sure thats quick.
 
Gryffindor-Girl
post Aug 24 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #21


An original Harry Potter fan
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,469
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 552,023



QUOTE(towntown2 @ Aug 23 2008, 09:07 PM) *
I'd rather die in my sleep.
Drowning in the ocean, where they can't find your body, is depressing.


Me too id rather die in my sleep.
Also id rather my body be able to be given to my family so they can begin the healing process. So in the end I would choose being suffocated.
 
Joanne
post Aug 24 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #22



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



You guys are no fun... pick one of the given choices!
 
lovescream
post Aug 24 2008, 12:09 AM
Post #23


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Aug 23 2008, 05:14 PM) *
If I had to choose from these, I'd pick drowning. But I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep.

same.

and this one guy in my neighborhood had a heart attack while having sex, i heard. must be embarrassing. mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif but hey, he died with pleasure?
 
Insurmountable
post Aug 24 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #24


Cornflakes :D
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,541
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 322,923



Hmm I think I'd go with the someone suffocating me.
 
KayCake
post Aug 24 2008, 01:19 AM
Post #25


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 671,964



Drowning Deep in the Ocean

like in titanic..

that'd be awsome
 
Joanne
post Aug 24 2008, 01:21 AM
Post #26



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Aug 23 2008, 05:58 PM) *
Oh, this is hard!

I would probably choose "drowning deep in the ocean" if I wasn't terrified of sea creatures. I don't want to died while drowning and having a severe panic attack.
Hmm... I guess I'll go with suffocation, then. =\

Oh, and adding onto that... in the ocean, you don't only die from drowning, but from freezing your ass off too! So no thank you...
 
KayCake
post Aug 24 2008, 01:25 AM
Post #27


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 671,964



QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Aug 24 2008, 06:21 PM) *
you don't only die from drowning, but from freezing your ass off too!


yeah but when it's freezing your ass off you don't feel anything so pretty much your body's numb _smile.gif
 
datass
post Aug 24 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #28


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



drowning seems so lonely ):
 
Smarmosaur
post Aug 24 2008, 12:19 PM
Post #29


AKA RockIt Studios
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,286
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 421,809



QUOTE(coconutter @ Aug 23 2008, 07:47 PM) *
f**k dying in my sleep, that's boring.

I'd rather die by getting shot when I was old or something. Something quick, exciting, and painless.


ditto.
 
MissFits
post Aug 24 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #30


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,586
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,256



In a way that I don't realize I'm dying.
I don't want my last words to be anything like 'oh shit' or 'please don't'.
So sleep would be nice at a ripe old age.
 
chloel
post Aug 24 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #31


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,818



Of course everyone (or most) would like to die peacefully in their sleep. Who wouldn't want that? But that would be too easy of a choice xD.
 
mackenziee
post Aug 24 2008, 08:04 PM
Post #32


Hello Newman.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 912
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 578,620



suffocation ..
as long as I was asleep. _unsure.gif
 
Joanne
post Aug 24 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #33



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



^ Wouldn't you wake up once someone starts smothering you? xD
 
mackenziee
post Aug 24 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #34


Hello Newman.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 912
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 578,620



I always assumed you just slept through it. XD
 
Charisma
post Aug 25 2008, 04:02 AM
Post #35


to h.
**

Group: Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 478,904



i would like to die when somebody's around
that way I can say my last word
 
graciehappynow
post Aug 25 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #36


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 680,231



house fire (:
so you'd die were you lived.
clever thinking! rolleyes.gif
 
JennyThePirate
post Aug 25 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #37


Pirate.
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,866



Even though you died where you lived, the place that you lived would go, too.

What about an inheritance?
rolleyes.gif
 
dannyordinary
post Aug 25 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #38


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,011
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 533,410



I'd rather drown deep in the ocean .. idk, i would feel closer to nature that way or something like that ..
 
chloel
post Aug 26 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #39


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,818



I wouldn't pick the ocean, because I would be freaking out _unsure.gif . Ahhh, I think it sounds the scariest.
 
Sprague
post Aug 26 2008, 05:27 PM
Post #40


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 717
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 636,551



I'd like to be pushed out of a rocket ship in space nearby the sun and freeze to death, then when the ship moves and stops blocking the sun, I'd like to be burned to death from the close proximity the sun is at. Overkill. :)
 
Joanne
post Aug 26 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #41



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



QUOTE(chloel @ Aug 26 2008, 03:08 PM) *
I wouldn't pick the ocean, because I would be freaking out _unsure.gif . Ahhh, I think it sounds the scariest.

I totally agree. The ocean is the scariest place EVER.
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: