L'hiver, xanga & myspace |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
L'hiver, xanga & myspace |
Feb 6 2008, 07:59 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
So... I've resurrected Xanga-ing.
New design. What do you think? http://xanga.com/parfume EDIT: I liked the design enough that I've started coding it for myspace: http://myspace.com/digitalfragrance I have to say, so far, the Xanga looks better. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 6 2008, 08:12 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
I really like it. Everything fits together so well. I like the colors. The image is also cute. Nice work!
|
|
|
|
Feb 7 2008, 10:08 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
^ Thanks :) I've now coded it for my myspace.
|
|
|
|
Feb 7 2008, 10:10 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Melieized ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 1,372 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 478,715 |
i like it!
|
|
|
|
Feb 7 2008, 10:59 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
Rachael this is great looking. Very clean as well. You make me want to dust off my xanga!
|
|
|
|
Feb 7 2008, 11:21 AM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,008 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 601,399 |
i LOVE it!
|
|
|
|
Feb 7 2008, 11:49 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
Aw thanks guys!
I just editted the coding to make it for public use - my xanga layout is pending in the admin CP as I write. I'll re-tool the myspace one as well.... but maybe a little later. |
|
|
|
Feb 7 2008, 06:52 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() cake or DEATH ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 631 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 223,586 |
I love the textures and where you placed them. ^.^ it's so colorful.
|
|
|
|
Feb 7 2008, 07:06 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,815 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 423,396 |
I really like it. Very creative. Beautiful color choice, too.
All that bugs me is the small font size - both the content and the nav. :D |
|
|
|
Feb 8 2008, 12:30 PM
Post
#10
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
Thank you very much guys :)
I'm excited - I've already ran across 2 people that have used the public version of this Mark - Well... the small fonts aren't going, so there. |
|
|
|
Feb 9 2008, 03:37 AM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
I like it. The color tones look really nice. It's very french.
C'est trés bonne. |
|
|
|
Feb 9 2008, 07:55 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
^ Merci beaucoup! Do you think the grammar is correct? It's almost been a year since French 4, and I wasn't sure if L'hiver was masculine or feminine...
|
|
|
|
Feb 10 2008, 09:47 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
^ From my knowledge (French 3), the grammar seems to be correct. It wouldn't matter if L'hiver is masculine or feminine from what I'm seeing since it's like a title and needs L' for the vowel of hiver.
Only matters if L'hiver was a direct object and in passé composé. I forgot if L'hiver was masculine or feminine, I'm guessing masculine. And cool, you submitted it on here. (x |
|
|
|
Feb 12 2008, 04:18 PM
Post
#14
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
^ Well, the adjectives would follow whatever the subject noun's gender is.... AH, oh well.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |