Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Evangeline Lilly
technics
post Feb 3 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #1


sugar and spice
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 769
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 596,477



Of course a retouch. Tell me what you think.
Retouch Here
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
superficial
post Feb 3 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #2


YUNJAESU<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,291
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,275



Cassie, why are you so good at retouching? ): Anyways, I liked how her skin got lighter, it suits her more appropriately, and as well as how her eyes got more electrifying. I'm amazed at how you removed all of the holes in her face and the bump on her chin. This has a fine line between not retouching it at all, and having it look fake. It's definitely realistic enough.
 
pandora
post Feb 3 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #3


i did your boyfriend
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 3,335
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,071



great job - not many people can retouch very well, most of the time it ends up looking like drag. you really seem to know how to edit yourself and not go over the line.

kudos.
 
technics
post Feb 3 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #4


sugar and spice
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 769
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 596,477



QUOTE(superficial @ Feb 3 2008, 02:07 PM) *
Cassie, why are you so good at retouching? ): Anyways, I liked how her skin got lighter, it suits her more appropriately, and as well as how her eyes got more electrifying. I'm amazed at how you removed all of the wholes in her face and the bump on her chin. This has a fine line between not retouching it at all, and having it look fake. It's definitely realistic enough.


Thanks lovee. throb.gif (:
 
miyashu
post Feb 3 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #5


cake or DEATH
*****

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 631
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 223,586



I like how her complexion looks radiant and smooth without looking plastic-like.

Just one thing: the blush on the right side of her cheek looks a bit too dark and doesn't quite blend in.

Otherwise, this is nicely done.
 
lkajsfklajskds
post Feb 3 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #6


<joke> inside </joke>
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,283
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 470,590



QUOTE(miyashu @ Feb 3 2008, 06:09 PM) *
I like how her complexion looks radiant and smooth without looking plastic-like.


agreed.

i think it looks gorgeous. the before was soo yellow >.<
 
superstitious
post Feb 3 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #7


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



Very realistic touch up. I like that she still has many freckles on her nose (too cute, I love freckles). You did a great job on this.
 
dannyordinary
post Feb 4 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,011
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 533,410



Beautiful <33
 
bijou
post Mar 16 2008, 10:56 AM
Post #9


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 221,897



Fantastic job!!! Excellent retouching and natural looking!
 
CapCaDancer
post Mar 16 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #10


Free the Caged Bird. Let it Sing.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 622,056



Wow, I love your retouches.
You're amazing, this looks really really good.
thumbsup.gif
 
carolannexbh
post Mar 16 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #11


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Member
Posts: 631
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 619,081



It looks fantastic _smile.gif You really are great at retouching. She looks so natural.
 
emberfly
post Mar 19 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #12


kthxbai
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,832
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 621,203



It would be easier if you put a before photo.
 
emberfly
post Mar 19 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #13


kthxbai
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,832
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 621,203



Now that I realized you're supposed to hover to view the actual retouch, I must say it is truly beautiful. great job.

sorry for being brainless _unsure.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: