LOLZ, Spears kid preggo |
LOLZ, Spears kid preggo |
| *CowerPointyObjects* |
Dec 18 2007, 09:01 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
This is really not the kind of topic I usually respond to, let alone start, but I concede to being really shallow on this occasion.
http://perezhilton.com/?p=10765 |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 18 2007, 09:04 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Cornflakes :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,541 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,923 |
QUOTE This is not a joke!!! Jamie Lynn Spears is sperminated!!!!!!! The sixteen-year-old is going on the record and speaking with her mom to the new issue of OK! magazine. Dang. We thought Jamie Lynn was the nice and normal one. Now we know she’s just trailer trash like her sister!!! What is Nickelodeon gonna say about THIS??? Update: The father is Casey Aldridge, Spear’s boyfriend of about a year, a non-celebrity. He and Jamie Lynn have even been living together!!! Who lets their f**king 16 year old daughter live with her boyfriend??? IDIOTS! Lol this figures..well if its true or not. |
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 09:13 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() sleep now, moon ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,540 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 526,212 |
you would have figured that if her parents were going to let her live with her boyfriend, they would've gotten her birth control pills at the same time.
:( |
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 09:20 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Resource Center Tyrant ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,263 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,306 |
I'll pray for the next generation.
|
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 09:29 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() CheccMate Foo! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 839 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 487,531 |
What about her fan club? (In Maude Flander's voice) Think about the children!!!
|
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 11:11 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() eternity will never be enough for me. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 400 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 386,926 |
Yeah I LOL'd pretty hard when I saw this earlier.
The Spears family is definitely f**ked up. And that was obviously illegal. If her boyfriend goes to jail for it, I'm going to laugh. Though that's sad for her. |
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 11:39 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 41 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 520,959 |
Hahahaha I couldn't believe this, when I heard about it... I worked with Jamie a couple months ago... and now she's pregnant... Haha wow.
|
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 11:40 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,316 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 37,142 |
omg omg omg omgaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
that is so crazy trailer shit. this is beyond causing ripples and waves. wow. this news trumps britney at the moment. |
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 11:45 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,020 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 505,785 |
Haha.
I just heard about this on tv. There goes another Spears.. |
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 11:50 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() XOTY*06 :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,635 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,747 |
WOW...tsskk!
I read it and I was stunned that i'm older than her and she's already pregnant and living with her boyfriend! |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 12:03 AM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
Wow. That's crazy, shes only still a teen! Go LIVE LIKE A TEEN! A little too late when she's going to have a fricken baby.
Jeeze.. . the spears family.. -.-" |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 12:47 AM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
Aww man, I was gonna make this topic, but I guess you beat me to it.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 12:50 AM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 12:59 AM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,645 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,975 |
Poor girl, she's just a baby. At least she's owning up, right?
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 07:38 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,316 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 37,142 |
i guess nickelodeon snatched her up so early in school she missed sex education.
its really sad, i mean seriously this is upsetting for all those little kids and especially her. |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 07:44 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,586 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 531,256 |
I don't see how this is big news when regular children get knocked up every day.
|
|
|
|
| *Steven* |
Dec 19 2007, 09:26 AM
Post
#17
|
|
Guest |
Brittney Spears' little sister, 16, is pregnant! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 09:34 AM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,586 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 531,256 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 09:36 AM
Post
#19
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,223 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 485,356 |
3rd topic of the sorrrrt. |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 12:26 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
*merges*
Funny tho |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 01:13 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
And she's going to keep it?
Damn. :/ |
|
|
|
| *Steven* |
Dec 19 2007, 01:19 PM
Post
#22
|
|
Guest |
Also her mom supposedly writes books about parenting and she authorized her daughter to live w/ the 19 year old.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 01:26 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 03:47 PM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 226 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,106 |
She must feel terrible.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 04:31 PM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 168 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 568,187 |
I know! I kinda feel bad...
I think she said she's gonna have it. And raise him/her in a "normal" setting. |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 06:29 PM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
Well, I just wish the best of luck to her parenting. But Jamie's always been a good kid while growing up, so I'm hoping she'll be a good momma. Wow, thats really weird. Zoey 101 is on right now.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 07:20 PM
Post
#27
|
|
![]() Thread Killer ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,012 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 530,544 |
When I heard about this I didn't know if it was true or not but now I know, man she f**ked up her life early.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 09:15 PM
Post
#28
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
there goes her nickolodeon career. O:
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 09:19 PM
Post
#29
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 226 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,106 |
She's a moron who got her fame by being Britney Spears's sister.. She's a nobody. Anybody who wants to impregnate her is an idiot.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 10:52 PM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 2,374 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,760 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 10:55 PM
Post
#31
|
|
![]() Resource Center Tyrant ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,263 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,306 |
Because we expect celebrities to be "perfect," and in some cases, people like to criticize them to feel better about themselves. Such as saying, "Britney's overweight." Please. So is more than half of America.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 11:38 PM
Post
#32
|
|
|
<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 455 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 445,104 |
Lmao. She is a dumb b*tch especially what her older sister been through.
|
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 07:54 PM
Post
#33
|
|
![]() Cornflakes :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,541 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,923 |
Yeah I LOL'd pretty hard when I saw this earlier. The Spears family is definitely f**ked up. And that was obviously illegal. If her boyfriend goes to jail for it, I'm going to laugh. Though that's sad for her. Why would he go to jail? Shes 16 and hes 18..I'm pretty sure there isn't anything wrong with that, unless their laws are different over there. I think her family pushed her to do it, their family always has to be on the spot light, no matter if its good or bad. I bet when the spot light was starting to go away from Brittany they forced her to do something to come out in the spot light too. My god the Spears and the Simpson's family are so f**ked up. Personally, I think its funny it happened. But I don't look down on her for it happening to her. Regular 16 year olds get pregnant everyday and I don't see a huge problem with it, I hope she takes care of the kid at least and doesn't make some of the mistakes her sister made. |
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 10:57 PM
Post
#34
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
My question is...who lets their daughter live with a 19 year old...?
|
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 02:58 PM
Post
#35
|
|
![]() <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 183 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 390,880 |
finally, a reason to end zoey 101!! :D
even though i really don't care at all, i wish her luck. hopefully she will learn from this & raise her child the right way. |
|
|
|
| *CowerPointyObjects* |
Dec 21 2007, 03:33 PM
Post
#36
|
|
Guest |
Why would he go to jail? Shes 16 and hes 18..I'm pretty sure there isn't anything wrong with that, unless their laws are different over there. He's 19, but that makes is statutory rape either way. 16 is typically the age of consent, but when it's with a legal adult that still changes things. It might be a small enough difference that it's legally okay, though; in Georgia there's a Romeo and Juliet clause to account for that sort of thing. But maybe that's not the same, because I remember that being applied in a situation with a 15 year old girl and a 17 year old boy. So maybe it isn't illegal, it's been a while since I looked into it. Whatever, he's unlikely to be prosecuted anyway. |
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 03:49 PM
Post
#37
|
|
![]() ALLISON ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 3,372 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 310,259 |
Jamie?! She was the "good girl" of the Spears family! Now what; she's jealous of her sister getting all the fame?
|
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 03:52 PM
Post
#38
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,586 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 531,256 |
I lived with my fiance from the time I was 16. He was 18.
It's not that my mom doesn't love me, but she kinda lost it after my dad died and for a while she couldn't take care of myself and my sisters. They lived with my gramma, while I happily moved in with my boyfriend. That doesn't make this woman a bad parent, in my opinion. I am sure their are circumstances we don't know about. |
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 04:39 PM
Post
#39
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
I heard this before I went to school a couple of days ago when I was watching the news I was so Shocked.
|
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 07:10 PM
Post
#40
|
|
![]() Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,444 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 85,066 |
I know! I kinda feel bad... I think she said she's gonna have it. And raise him/her in a "normal" setting. You feel bad? Honey, she's rich! Feel bad for the other teenage moms who don't even have half a penny to live on! She's also a nickelodean star. Bitch should've known better. But i love how people call her a slut. Apparently she only screwed one guy's tralala and f**ked up. It's more stupid than slutty. Isn't there like a big group of CB teens who already got some penis/pussy anyway? //edit TINA I MISS YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS |
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 07:53 PM
Post
#41
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 734 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 278,251 |
Turned into a slut just like her big sister.
|
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 01:28 AM
Post
#42
|
|
![]() I <3 my dog ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 47 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 512,880 |
On some levels, I feel sorry for her but then again, she should have known better.
|
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 04:48 AM
Post
#43
|
|
![]() <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,369 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 539,187 |
Yep, there goes another one.
Kind of sad, actually. Just as we think there's hope for at least one of the Spear sisters - she goes and gets knocked up. At 16. Are there ANY non crazy trailer trash celebs anymore? |
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 11:37 AM
Post
#44
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 307 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,634 |
Man, their family is all screwed up.
I heard her mom was writing a book on parenting around the same time Jamie got pregnant. I guess that's not getting published. |
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 01:38 PM
Post
#45
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
This is gonna be in the magazines for like months.
|
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 03:14 PM
Post
#46
|
|
![]() Hey, I'm Mike ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,272 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 406,241 |
I feel bad for her I'm 16 and if i had a kid i don't know what the hell I would do
|
|
|
|
Dec 23 2007, 12:13 PM
Post
#47
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 23 2007, 12:27 PM
Post
#48
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
It just makes me upset how they say that the sisters just want to outshine each other. They make it seem like having a baby is just like buying a new toy, when you dont' want it you can't just throw it away!
|
|
|
|
Dec 23 2007, 02:56 PM
Post
#49
|
|
![]() Hey, I'm Mike ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,272 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 406,241 |
I agree with Jane it's really f**ked up
|
|
|
|
Dec 23 2007, 11:28 PM
Post
#50
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
they were living together, and he was basically taking care of her.
how did they not see this coming? or maybe they did, and thats why there is this Zoey 101 movie out in like 2 weeks where shes going to leave forever to England... Us 16 year olds aren't mother material, IMO. |
|
|
|
Dec 27 2007, 09:46 AM
Post
#51
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 28 2007, 09:50 PM
Post
#52
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
they were living together, and he was basically taking care of her. ^ Yeah I saw that on Nick as well. Hey, at least they're not cancelling the show.
how did they not see this coming? or maybe they did, and thats why there is this Zoey 101 movie out in like 2 weeks where shes going to leave forever to England... Us 16 year olds aren't mother material, IMO. |
|
|
|
Dec 28 2007, 10:25 PM
Post
#53
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
^well, what if she actually leaves in this zoey movie?
then the series is done. |
|
|
|
Dec 28 2007, 10:38 PM
Post
#54
|
|
![]() ALLISON ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 3,372 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 310,259 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 29 2007, 02:27 PM
Post
#55
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 30 2007, 02:03 AM
Post
#56
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
iCarly grew on me after a while.
i love the theme song and always sing along when it comes on. But I don't like Zoey and I don't see how there can be another deason when her stomach will be gettin big |
|
|
|
Dec 30 2007, 12:21 PM
Post
#57
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
They're probably gonna send her to "London" for like 3 seasons and she'll come back as one of the season's finale.
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:27 PM
Post
#58
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 215 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 507,874 |
wtf.... shes 16... srsly who thinks of sex at the age of 16?? didnt her mom get her ne birth control?? wow the moms dumb on her part srsly.... what is this world coming to now?? at least she owning up to wat she did. her life not mine she makes her own decisions on what she duz.... and as far as the zoey 101 i read on Celebpox.com that they wont be doing a 5th season... understand that they dont want nine - fourteen year olds to see that ... but its life and that... i see girls walken around at jamie lynns age preggers... and they still go to school
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:44 PM
Post
#59
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
The world has been coming to teen pregnancies for a long time now, its just cause a celebrity has become pregnant suddenly, its the end of the word.
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 10:24 AM
Post
#60
|
|
![]() I am a ninja. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 310 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 605,151 |
Well, I don't know. She's not the first sixteen year old to get pregnant. It's just a huge deal because she's in the public eye.
...Not that I approve of this. >__> |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 10:48 AM
Post
#61
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
Indeed
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 10:51 AM
Post
#62
|
|
![]() I am a ninja. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 310 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 605,151 |
Indeed what?
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 11:14 AM
Post
#63
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
Tis no good.
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 03:57 PM
Post
#64
|
|
![]() ALLISON ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 3,372 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 310,259 |
I have a question:
Did Spears want a kid? I guess it IS her life, her decisions & we are not part of it. |
|
|
|
Jan 6 2008, 05:51 PM
Post
#65
|
|
|
I'm Cat. :] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 223 Joined: Jan 2008 Member No: 606,194 |
Of course we aren't a part of it. We are just the media surrounding it.
|
|
|
|
Jan 6 2008, 07:44 PM
Post
#66
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,011 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 533,410 |
It's not funny that she's pregnant. It's
funny that she's a spears and she's pregnant. Why? Because it just goes to shows..it runs in the family, haha |
|
|
|
Jan 6 2008, 08:04 PM
Post
#67
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
I heard that they already filmed next season of Zoey 101.
|
|
|
|
Jan 7 2008, 10:41 PM
Post
#68
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
^ I didn't watch the movie they showed about her supposively moving to London, but wasn't that supposed to be so that she had an excuse to leave the show?
|
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 10:46 AM
Post
#69
|
|
![]() Sing to Me ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,825 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 10,808 |
wtf.... shes 16... srsly who thinks of sex at the age of 16?? Nearly every hot blooded teenager on the planet, that's who. I would go Chris Crocker's route and say "Leave her alone!" But I'm not like... insane. To address everyone's question of the statutory rape thing: The baby daddy has residence in two counties. In one, Jamie Lynn has legally consent. In the other, she doesn't. So depending on where they... got it on, he either is in the clear or in deep shit. I'm glad and admire her for taking responsibility by raising the child instead of just offing. She also has to do under the public eye with everyone judging her. My only judgment is that DAMN! I thought she would've looked at her sister and be like, "I don't wanna be a mother yet." |
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 11:22 AM
Post
#70
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 2,374 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,760 |
My sister told me that there're a few pregnant girls at her school... and she's in middle school.
|
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 03:14 PM
Post
#71
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,881 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 132,134 |
When I first heard this my immediate rreaction was 'what's going to happen to Zoey 101?' I was such a huge fan and now that she's pregnant, they're probably going to stop further filming of the show.
|
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 03:26 PM
Post
#72
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,288 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 585,380 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 11 2008, 07:51 PM
Post
#73
|
|
|
I'm Cat. :] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 223 Joined: Jan 2008 Member No: 606,194 |
When I first heard this my immediate rreaction was 'what's going to happen to Zoey 101?' I was such a huge fan and now that she's pregnant, they're probably going to stop further filming of the show. From the beginning the people of Zoey 101 only planned four seasons. So after she shoots for the forth season, she's already done. |
|
|
|
Jan 12 2008, 12:57 PM
Post
#74
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
I still haven't gotten a chance to see the movie yet. I heard it would make you wanna rip your hair out by the way they ended it.
|
|
|
|
Jan 12 2008, 09:00 PM
Post
#75
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
The movie is completely dumb. The ending is completely uncalled for. I was so pissed when I saw it.
|
|
|
|
Jan 12 2008, 09:14 PM
Post
#76
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
How'd it end?
|
|
|
|
Jan 12 2008, 09:25 PM
Post
#77
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
All that happened was that, that one guy who was in love with her, he admitted it that he loved her, but he didn't know he was on camera and that Zoey was watching. That was it.
|
|
|
|
| *yrrnotelekktric* |
Jan 13 2008, 12:07 AM
Post
#78
|
|
Guest |
How annoying.
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2008, 03:53 PM
Post
#79
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
It was oh so disappointing.
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2008, 04:44 PM
Post
#80
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
What was Zoey's reaction? The typical, "no way"?
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2008, 05:04 PM
Post
#81
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
She didn't really have a reaction. Her mouth didn't drop or anything. It was weird. O:
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2008, 05:19 PM
Post
#82
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,558 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 589,690 |
lmao i never knew she had her own show until i found out she was preegnant. and after reading this thread lol i just found out what show she was on.
umm, i dont think shes a slut just because shes preggo. shit happens. if she was f**kin with out a ocndom, hell i dont blame her, it does feel a whole lot better. we just have hope she doesnt end up pregnant a few months after her first born. |
|
|
|
Jan 14 2008, 09:40 PM
Post
#83
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 14 2008, 09:43 PM
Post
#84
|
|
![]() That's what she said. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,559 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,200 |
I can't believe she didn't have a reaction. I mean, CHASE!
|
|
|
|
Jan 14 2008, 09:48 PM
Post
#85
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
From the couple times I watched it, I always thought he was cute. But clearly not cute enough to swap sperm and to get pregnant. Meh.
|
|
|
|
Jan 15 2008, 01:25 AM
Post
#86
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
i feel BAD for her now.
she's been taking parenting classes, high school classes, and her stupid boyfriend DUMPED her. her life sucks. |
|
|
|
Jan 15 2008, 05:25 AM
Post
#87
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,750 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 10,581 |
It just shows that money doesn't bring happiness, only the paparazzi.
|
|
|
|
Jan 20 2008, 02:33 AM
Post
#88
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
yup i agree
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |